Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
People talking about this season being a slow burn...well its covering book 4 and the first half of book 5...which were slow burns...trust me if things even follow a skeleton of the books...from here on out will be hella interesting. Especially once the Sand Snakes get involved :demonic:

I actually liked Book 4 because it spent alot of time in Dorne...but yeah...im hype for next week :lolbron:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was wondering what marriage Little Finger was proposing a couple weeks ago. Should have known his plan was to make her Lady of Winterfell. Poor Sansa, not Ramsay! That poor girl is in for such horrors, worse than Joffrey. What a sad homecoming :mjcry:: Sansa couldn't take the break, stay taking the L so the L in her. But damn if she isn't learning how to play the game. But I liked that moment between her and the maid -" the North remembers!"....she proabably be like :whew: at least the people remember the North.

:snoop: I knew it that Tyrion gonna f*cked it up. Now, you're going to miss your comfortable box :ufdup:. I am positive that Jorah is taking Tyrion to Daenerys not Cersei. so he tried his :cape: back on to Daenerys. But what will happen to Varys?

I have to admit, when Arya held needle over that river, I almost teared :to:, it was a very touching moment and I thought she would throw it away. However I do believe they know she hasn't truly become "no one". :whew:

@Tommen:heh:, all he wants P*SSY, more f*ck :manny: I can't even mad.

:salute: @ Jon. I thought he was going to show mercy on that guy but he did cut the gy's head off! Jon had to do it or else he'd look weak in front of all the Night's Watch.....NED is in HIM.:salute:

By the way, I'm so glad that I waited and didn't watch the leaked. :blessed:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust: What part of the game involves Sansa having to bust it wide open for that sick fukk Ramsey Snow?

Sansa does not have to marry Ramsey to take back the North. This is Littlefinger's doing.

and the sick part is... ramsay would probly prefer if she didn't want to bust it open. :mjcry:

for the love of old gods and the new, save ur sister snowman! :damn:

i think the most interesting part tho is... littlefinger clearly has no fukking clue what kind of danger he put sansa in. he loved her mother. and has a thing for her too. no way he puts sansa in that position, just off the love for cat alone. but ramsay is legitimately one of the few players in the entire series that littlefinger knows nothing about.

this is NOT going to end well brehs. :to:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Wait didn't Kelly C do that exact same thing? :troll:

I mean didn't her brother sell her p*ssy to avenge the family :troll:

I mean ain't she still getting smutted out by the help :troll:
:francis:

Queen Targ started from the bottom and been on the come up ever since. (Another example of that #westerosdream where anyone can make it. :blessed:) Sansa though? :mjlol: She was already in King's Landing. Homegirl is going backwards. Marg took her spot in the game and been making plays like its nothing :sas2: Now Sansa is being pimped out to retard that's a b*stard this time. Yal call that progress in WinterL? :usure:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I was wondering what marriage Little Finger was proposing a couple weeks ago. Should have known his plan was to make her Lady of Winterfell. Poor Sansa, not Ramsay! That poor girl is in for such horrors, worse than Joffrey. What a sad homecoming :mjcry:: Sansa couldn't take the break, stay taking the L so the L in her. But damn if she isn't learning how to play the game. But I liked that moment between her and the maid -" the North remembers!"....she proabably be like :whew: at least the people remember the North.

:snoop: I didn't even think about that. Ramsey is worse than Joffrey.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
:scust: What part of the game involves Sansa having to bust it wide open for that sick fukk Ramsey Snow?

Sansa does not have to marry Ramsey to take back the North. This is Littlefinger's doing.

Yea...that shyt makes no sense. In the books there is no Stark child to rally behind. Arya in Bravos, Robb dead, Sansa stays in the Vale, Rickon and Bran are "missing". If the Northern lords even thought for a second that one of the Stark children were alive, they'd all join together and kill the Boltons. So this Sansa marrying Ramsay shyt got me :what: The Lannisters are weak, they can't back Roose no more. There's no reason to be scared. Why would the North allow this marriage when they could just kill the Boltons and marry Sansa to somebody else?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that Margaery has to be careful because she is getting pretty cocky. Mocking Cersei and laughing with the ladies doesn't seem a smart thing to do, especially when it's deliberately within her hearing :whoa: calm down Margaery....we all know that Cersei won't forget.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
- how is sansa being lady of the north while realizing she gotta step up, play the game, and avenge her family an L for #starkset? oh wait, it's not. plus theon is still somewhere down inside of reek, dude gonna make up for his transgressions.

-arya's whole point of wanting to be faceless was to be fierce enough to ride on her enemies (before the invention of hennessey :leon:)...ghost(get it...ghost)face stark bout to KTA

-jon doesn't need the stark name to ride out on the stark values

-bran and rick in the cut :demonic: plus them alliances being built with widlings (rick and osha, jon having their respect) and bran learning the fatality move against the whitewalkers....starkset gonna save the realm so yall peons can even have the ability to squabble over the throne

-ghost, nymeria, summer, and shaggydog still got the fight of the last of a dying breed

#starkset #wolfgang steady loaded for greatnesss

and the little homie tyrion bout to go see the "queen"...he gon learn today - the night is dark and full of terrors :fire: :mjcry:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
haven't seen not one Lannister banner in this thread so far :sas2:

even the retargs haven't been as vocal either :sas1:

regardless of whether we winnin or losin, the wolves are always out :demonic:

I am right here, bro. Come at me.

Who sits on the throne? A Lannister
Who is about to show up at Mereen and advise Khaleesi and her dragons? A Lannister
Who is holding it down in Casterly Rock making sure the gold is right? The GOAT Kevan Lannister
Who is on important diplomatic rescue missions in Dorne? A Lannister
Who is being brought back to life to fukk up all you off brand houses? The Mountain. A loyal Lannister servant.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I am right here, bro. Come at me.

Who sits on the throne? A Lannister
Who is about to show up at Mereen and advise Khaleesi and her dragons? A Lannister
Who is holding it down in Casterly Rock making sure the gold is right? The GOAT Kevan Lannister
Who is on important diplomatic rescue missions in Dorne? A Lannister
Who is being brought back to life to fukk up all you off brand houses? The Mountain. A loyal Lannister servant.
What gold? :pachaha: