Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Are we sure Jorah meant Kelly C when he said he was taking Tyrion to the Queen? Remember he was former Lannister spy so it wouldn't surprise me if he meant Queen Umbrella Girl of Morton. Unless this fool thinks he can work his way back into the friendzone it doesn't make much sense to the story IMO for him to bring Tyrion where he was going anyway.

Jon Snow with the boss up. :leon:

:blessed:Sansa is home, and I have faith that there is no way she marries Barry.

Arya finally earned her keep. I'm glad she didn't throw needle. Her brother gave her that sword!

:heh: at Tommen.

:patrice:But Tommens comments have me feeling like Joffreys death was orchestrated by a faction of the Lannister clan.

:demonic:Ollie another young goon in the making. My nikka killed the love of Jon's life and Jon made him his second hand. Jon don't love them hoes.

:sitdown:Carcetti should have been happy being the Governor of Baltimore. I feel his campaign to become King is about to end. Dude has made to many alliances for him to keep up with. Someone will want his head soon.

Roose(not so much), Stannis, and Baelish are underestimating the North. Not sure how many times the bannermen will have to hit them with "We the North" and the only name we respect is Stark before they get it.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
maaan....I was in the crib

fist-pump.gif

karma is a muthafukka and this shyt coming back ten fold on all you bytch ass sets
i gotta feeling all those northerners just waiting for the word from sansa to ride.

D0sewyX.gif

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode was full of monumental losses for the starks. And none of you realize it. You are basically down to Crazy Legs Bran now. That's it. Sansa is a Bolton, Jon firmly rejected you for the 50th time and Arya renounced her name. No castle, no home, dead lineage. This was the episode House Stark basically ceased to exist.

Between all this and the Raptors loss it was a pretty tough night for the north.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
a
Haters acting like #Starkset took an L this episode:comeon:

Less we forget the coward Janos Slynt's role in Ned's execution? :pacspit:

And here we have an honorable #STARKSET member Jon Snow--a man whose blood runs so thick with STARK blood that he turned down his lifelong dream in order to uphold a sacred vow that he gave in front of the watchful eyes of the Old Gods--and this STARKSET brother Snow swings the sword and carries out a long awaiting execution of the coward and traitor that senselessly murdered Stark house guards and arrested the gawd Ned

We winnin :obama:
i forgot about this. i really need to go back and rewatch the first few seasons.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
My one major gripe about this episode was how in the hell did that letter that had just been written in one scene travel thousands of miles and arrive like a night later. I ususally don't call stuff out like that if i don't notice till later, but even watching it i was like :
qA3LYLR.png

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This episode was full of monumental losses for the starks. And none of you realize it. You are basically down to Crazy Legs Bran now. That's it. Sansa is a Bolton, Jon firmly rejected you for the 50th time and Arya renounced her name. No castle, no home, dead lineage. This was the episode House Stark basically ceased to exist.

Between all this and the Raptors loss it was a pretty tough night for the north.

:russ: Starkset are gonna ignore that. I really don't get where all these supposed Ws are coming from. House Stark already lost when there was no Stark in Winterfell two seasons ago, they were fukking DQ'd. They can't get any Ws until they get back into the game. fukk all these victory by proxy shyt. :mjlol:

Now a real win for House Stark would have been if Jon Snow allowed himself to be legitimized. He denies so that W goes to the Night's Watch. :sas2:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
My one major gripe about this episode was how in the hell did that letter that had just been written in one scene travel thousands of miles and arrive like a night later. I ususally don't call stuff out like that if i don't notice till later, but even watching it i was like :
qA3LYLR.png

They use Ravens but yeah it's still jarring how their bird mail is faster than USPS express :russ:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
elaborate on this a bit will you, breh?

I didn't mean to say Lancel, he was instrumental in Roberts death.

But Tommens comment about not feeling guilty but that being odd, then the puzzled look on Margareys face. Why should he feel any semblance of guilt if he had nothing to do with Joffreys death.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

:russ: Starkset are gonna ignore that. I really don't get where all these supposed Ws are coming from. House Stark already lost when there was no Stark in Winterfell two seasons ago, they were fukking DQ'd. They can't get any Ws until they get back into the game. fukk all these victory by proxy shyt. :mjlol:

Now a real win for House Stark would have been if Jon Snow allowed himself to be legitimized. He denies so that W goes to the Night's Watch. :sas2:

starks are playing chess out here, not checkers.

we just got to a point where there is a stark serving as lord commander at the wall(words are wind. he may not have the stark name(as if anybody has a birth certificate in westeros anyway) but he has the stark blood and honor)

and a stark INSIDE winterfell with northern insurgents ready to ride out for her.

:shaq:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
starks are playing chess out here, not checkers.

we just got to a point where there is a stark serving as lord commander at the wall(words are wind. he may not have the stark name(as if anybody has a birth certificate in westeros anyway) but he has the stark blood and honor)

and a stark INSIDE winterfell with northern insurgents ready to ride out for her.

:shaq:

Neither of them are Starks. He is a Snow and she is a Bolton.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

I have my doubts about Sansa ever officially becoming a Bolton. There 6 month lease in Winterfell is almost up and it won't be renewed.

Jon rejected the name change, but you are crazy if you don't think he is contemplating assisting in taking Winterfell back. He is about to change the role of what Lord Commander of the Wall is all about.

You're crazy if you think Arya allegiance still doesn't reside with the name Stark. Why is she training to become an assassin again? To avenge her family.

Bran working with Professor X right now to hone in his skills.

Rickon waiting in the cut for his time.

We good over here breh.

#starkset #wolfgang

:win: