Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Loving this season so far, seems they are finally able to tighten up the storylines and characters now.

Seeing Sansa back at winter fell was crazy, I've always wanted to see them use her more. She has been way to quiet watching all this bullshyt, to see her playing the game finally is crazy to me:wow:

Jon Snow turning into Ned before our eyes brehs:mjcry:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i just hope that all of ya throwing shots at starkset saw when that maid told sansa "the north remembers"

:demonic:

arya refused to fully become no-one by putting away her sword instead of tossing it

bran still in the hyperbolic time chamber on some goku shyt leveling up

winter is coming

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Ollie give me my sword may be on par with Denzel's "gimme the b1tch" from Training Day :banderas:

Ep was wack doe. Tyrion so sloppy right now :snoop:

Littlefinger just giving top notch poon away. Thats why I'd make a horrible bawse, Im pickin poon over power every time :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Haters acting like #Starkset took an L this episode:comeon:

Less we forget the coward Janos Slynt's role in Ned's execution? :pacspit:

And here we have an honorable #STARKSET member Jon Snow--a man whose blood runs so thick with STARK blood that he turned down his lifelong dream in order to uphold a sacred vow that he gave in front of the watchful eyes of the Old Gods--and this STARKSET brother Snow swings the sword and carries out a long awaiting execution of the coward and traitor that senselessly murdered Stark house guards and arrested the gawd Ned

We winnin :obama:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
i just hope that all of ya throwing shots at starkset saw when that maid told sansa "the north remembers"

arya refused to fully become no-one by putting away her sword instead of tossing it

bran still in the hyperbolic time chamber on some goku shyt leveling up

winter is coming
The North is remembering all those Ls:umad:
Damn homie during the War of the usurper you were the man homie what the hell happen to you :mjpls:
#StannisSet is marching North yall better bend the knee :ufdup:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Haters acting like #Starkset took an L this episode:comeon:

Less we forget the coward Janos Slynt's role in Ned's execution? :pacspit:

And here we have an honorable #STARKSET member Jon Snow--a man whose blood runs so thick with STARK blood that he turned down his lifelong dream in order to uphold a sacred vow that he gave in front of the watchful eyes of the Old Gods--and this STARKSET brother Snow swings the sword and carries out a long awaiting execution of the coward and traitor that senselessly murdered Stark house guards and arrested the gawd Ned

We winnin :obama:

:comeon: Snowman had plenty opportunities to go back home and be a Stark but he said nah:camby:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Damn homie during the War of the usurper you were the man homie what the hell happen to you :mjpls:

:leostare: our bannermen and all our northern citizens are remembering those Ls true enough. but thats how revenge takes form.

and we all know what they say about revenge...

its best served COLD :demonic:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:skip: Just like a Stannis Stan to not know wtf is going on. Yall marching north on the Wildlings? You do realize yall at the Wall right? To march on Winterfell you go south:sas2:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I really hope Jorah is taking Tyrion to Dany because her storyline is desperately in need of something to make me care about it.

And traveling around the 'Net reading all the crying over Sansa's storyline deviating from the book is so entertaining.

Jon Snow taking heads and about take the duties of the Nights Watch far past what all his predecessors saw it as when he rides with Stannis to kick some Bolton ass.
Give that boy his daddies last name, man! He is the most Stark like dude in the whole family.