Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm praying to the old and the new.

How much can these Stark kids endure?

:mjcry:
Joffrey-era Kings Landing ain't got shyt on Ramsay Bolton. And poor Sansa has zero clue.

C'mon snowman. Take the Stark name. Ride out with Stannis and show those Bolton fukks what that public beheading life look like before it's too late for baby sis.

Do it for Ned. Do it for ur father, snowman!

Ur the hero winterfell needs.
And the king it deserves right now. :mjcry:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Another :ld: episode.
was boring until tyrion in the last 5 to 10 minutes

Idk about this season brehs :patrice:

has me worried about the last two seasons since I heard the show runners are deviating from the book more

Hope thrones doesn't turn into had a spark when it started

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Can someone refresh my memory on what happened to Jorah? Forgot all about him

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ollie was finna catch another body when Janis started talking reckless. You see him hit the :demonic: when Janis started popping off?
yo i thought i was the only one... he had that face on all episode... dude working on becoming the female arya.. he already got bodies on deck... what's he 11 or 12? already next in charge for the commander and shyt

he always looks ready to body somebody

nights watch set got a nikka rethinking his first round draft pick :mjcry:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad it's deviating from the books. #1 it's nice not knowing what's going to happen and #2 don't have worry about show watchers whining about spoilers that aren't spoilers

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
lol at tommen getting his first piece of puss and turned into a savage....son wants to smash 24/7 and I don't blame, shorty been bad. Salute to the homie jon snow, that growth from season 1 to now....:wow:..

shorty that tyrion was talking to in the brothel was bad as fukk...:noah:

Arya :blessed: lil goonette bout to become a faceless man and give all of westeros that work

fukk roose and that fakkit b*stard....whatever it is that little finger is plotting better involve their demise or jon snow and the nightwatch gon make it happen...

all you leak watching nikkas....one more week and everyone will be on the same page and this thread will be moving :blessed:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
a nikka got chicken skin when that old lady said "the north remembers..." :mjcry::wow:

maaan....I was in the crib

fist-pump.gif

karma is a muthafukka and this shyt coming back ten fold on all you bytch ass sets

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Can someone refresh my memory on what happened to Jorah? Forgot all about him

Basically he was a spy for Robert Barantheon and his crew because she's the daughter of the previous "mad king". Jorah said fukk it i'll ride with Khaleesi, but when that old knight Sir Barriston found Khaleesi (because he used to serve her father) he recognized Jorah and spilled the beans. So Khaleesi exiled Jorah.