Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
favorite out of the five was ASoS. I found it telling about his thinking of character deaths when he said:

"I killed Ned because everybody thinks he’s the hero and that, sure, he’s going to get into trouble, but then he’ll somehow get out of it. The next predictable thing someone is going to rise up and avenge his death. And everybody is going to expect that. So immediately killing Robb became the next thing I had to do."

That is not endorsing the internal or external motivations, growth, and development of a character. If we want to believe that is the foundation of a well thought out and structured plot, hey, cheers to you; no need to get into literary discussions. Believe what you want and make your own decisions.

oh, and negs returned :jawalrus:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
favorite out of the five was ASoS. I found it telling about his thinking of character deaths when he said:

"I killed Ned because everybody thinks he’s the hero and that, sure, he’s going to get into trouble, but then he’ll somehow get out of it. The next predictable thing someone is going to rise up and avenge his death. And everybody is going to expect that. So immediately killing Robb became the next thing I had to do."

That is not endorsing the internal or external motivations, growth, and development of a character. If we want to believe that is the foundation of a well thought out and structured plot, hey, cheers to you; no need to get into literary discussions. Believe what you want and make your own decisions.

oh, and negs returned :jawalrus:
:ufdup:
i almost forgot to neg you :whew:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
he gonna try and neg me back
VTI1g8I.png
better make that last rep count and hope that nobody else read that smart dumb nikka shyt you posted

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I just finshed season 2 and i'm lost. That's what I get for browsing the coli while watching episodes. :francis: I got some questions that I need help with.

1. What's Khaleesi's background? What region was her family from (north, south)? I know her brother gave/sold her to Drogo, but I don't understand what for?
2. Was Drago a king? What region is that group of people from?
3. Who were the group of men that lost to king jeffery at the end of Season 2? Where were they from and why did they attack?
4. Why did Khaleesi lock the rich black dude and the girl up? Did they take part in kidnapping the dragons?
5. Are there any other alliances besides king jeffery's kingdom and his grandfather's kingdom?

i'm asking you guys instead of researching my questions cuz i'm trying to avoid spoilers. I promise to pay more attention in season 3 :lolbron: Dap and rep to anyone who can help.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Brehs, I just finshed season 2 and i'm lost. That's what I get for browsing the coli while watching episodes. :francis: I got some questions that I need help with.

1. What's Khaleesi's background? What region was her family from (north, south)? I know her brother gave/sold her to Drogo, but I don't understand what for?
3. Who were the group of men that lost to king jeffery at the end of Season 2? Where were they from and why did they attack?
4. Why did Khaleesi lock the rich black dude and the girl up? Did they take part in kidnapping the dragons?
5. Are there any other alliances besides king jeffery's kingdom and his grandfather's kingdom?

i'm asking you guys instead of researching my questions cuz i'm trying to avoid spoilers. I promise to pay more attention in season 3 :lolbron: Dap and rep to anyone who can help.

Damn bruh you are seriously lost

I mean, most people that rush through have a tough time following all the characters and locations but some of these questions are :huhldup:

I will help you out unless someone else posts while I'm typing:

---Khaleesi's name is Daenerys Targaryen. "Khaleesi" just means princess or queen among Drogo's people. The Targaryen family did most of their important history on a completely different continent than she is on right now. Her family ruled the western continent Westeros for like 200 years. When the Targaryen dynasty was overthrown by Robert's Rebellion (Robert Baratheon, king in season 1), she was forced to flee as an infant with her brother to the eastern continent Essos. The saga of this series all revolves around that rebellion and the decades following it. The reason her brother sold her to Drogo was that he wanted to pay for the use of Drogo's Dothraki Army with his sister's marriage. He planned to sail over the sea and invade Westeros with the Dothraki.
World_Of_Ice_And_Fire.jpg

--Drogo was a Khal which is like a king, but not the same. He is the strongest warrior and the leader of his Khalasaar but when he became weak and unfit he automatically lost his role as Khal. The Dothraki people have more than one Khalassar, so there are multiple Khals in their race The various Khalassar armies are spread throughout central Essos, basically in the center of that map above. They travel everywhere on the continent raping and pillaging

--The war at the end of S2 was led by Stannis Baratheon. He is the brother to Robert Baratheon who was king at the start of the series. He is also Joffrey's "uncle"....the reason he attacked the kingdom is because he knows that Joffrey and all his siblings are actually children of Cersei and Jaime Lannister, rather than children of Cersei and Robert Baratheon. That makes them incentuous b*stards with no legal right to be kings. Stannis is the oldest brother of Robert, so by all the laws of gods and men Stannis is the rightful king of Westeros

--I don't remember if they had a part in the kidnapping, but they were scheming against her either way. It doesn't really matter, this is sort of an irrelevant plot point

--His grandfather Tywin Lannister does not have a kingdom. Tywin is warden of western Westeros and ruler of his family castle, Casterly Rock. But it is part of Joffery's kingdom. Everything on the western continent is considered part of Joffery's kindom. It is called the "7 kingdoms" only because they were seperate before the Targaryen's invaded and united them

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

:dead: you are lost as fukk bruh

im sure adam answered all your questions, if you got more feel free to post. we like to flex our trivial knowledge in here :francis:

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: Ahh brehs do y'all still hate Dario #2?

I've always thought it was good replacement casting ever since scenes from the season 4 premiere was released last year.

I saw him on the news this morning plugging some movie and my first thought was someone on here calling him DirectToDvd Dario :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:ohhh: Ahh brehs do y'all still hate Dario #2?

I've always thought it was good replacement casting ever since scenes from the season 4 premiere was released last year.
I miss the old one mainly because he had that rare purebred scumbag aura to him. This one just seems like a misunderstood rogue type :yeshrug:

Like in the season he was introduced when Sir Simp was trying to get in good - "My queen, I've patrolled the outlying areas for you and-"
"i bet you don't know what khaleesi booty taste like :steviej: "

":beli: .....a-and there was no suspicious activity worth noting"

"wrap it up pops :smugdraper: she said i'm gettin that neck after this fukkboy meeting. you got 10 seconds before i hand you a fade and get promoted for it :demonic:"

"That is all :to:"