Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
nikka please... i can name a come up every single season..

starks.... other houses...not so much

i mean i'm just watching the tv show... there's only a few houses that take no losses.. stannis lost one battle for real... boltons never loss shyt.. freys haven't seen a loss.. highgarden nikkas haven't seen any losses

but none of them are major except high garden who now has a queen

the main 5 houses (5 kings), dany been doing the most winning and the least losing

went from a nobody girl getting beat by her brother and raped by her husband... to a queen of her own country, 3 dragons, 10k warriors, a 2000 ship navy, and about 3-4 elite killers in her guard, 2 two geniuses on the way over.... we good over here bro :whoo:

and y'all out here bringing up a cripple who killed some wildlings, another kid we ain't seen in 2 seasons.. and little girl killing some kids and bum soldiers... meawhile jon won't even take your name and holds no claims to his past stark/snow life... and sansa is out here getting date raped by littlefinger :francis:
Rep inbreds brehs (:umad: too lanniset)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Said she ain't doin nude scenes after season 1

I'm like :manny: tho. I'm trying to see the redbone :steviej:, what sansa workin with :patrice:, and if the red woman can do impersonations :noah::noah:
neither her or the body double been naked tho... so what's she there for? ain't no damn stunts for her either

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Zx2Ciph.jpg

khaleesi body double :shaq:
for what nudes? She looks better than the original anyway. She's been looking homely the last 3 seasons

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
What was the point of putting viewers through all that reek stuff.
Jon's side story with ygritte
Or the whole berric dondarrion intro like he was going to be a huge player.
Where is Bran and the crew? Or khaleesi blonde simp?
I swear sometimes this show just feels like it just hype on the road to nowhere

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

u dont know the half breh. this dude wrote such a complex story that if they were to put EVERY mid to major character in the show shyt would lose viewers because of confusion.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
u dont know the half breh. this dude wrote such a complex story that if they were to put EVERY mid to major character in the show shyt would lose viewers because of confusion.
you are speaking having read the books, the tv show has a laid out plan. If a character is introduced like dadorrion who is liked and plays a crucial role in the books why is he not featured in the show? Why even introduce him at all

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
you are speaking having read the books, the tv show has a laid out plan. If a character is introduced like dadorrion who is liked and plays a crucial role in the books why is he not featured in the show? Why even introduce him at all

its hard to feature everybody that plays a role since there are so many that do. u may or may not see beric again on the show, but his small part laid the groundwork for possible future events. next season or the one after u might see a "previously on game of thrones" before an episode where they show him after 3 seasons of him not even being mentioned. all theoretical. u may just never even see the dude again.

i see what u mean tho cause jaqen is somebody they brought back just because of his popularity.

Daps

You really don't see the point in showing Theon getting flayed into Reek? That's major. The heir to Pyke is reduced to a dog. Theon/Reek was a major misstep for Robb and played a key role in the Bolton accession.

Jon & Ygritte was key to showing Jon's character. He takes his vows seriously and sometimes upholding your vows can be quite confusing. bytch ass Jamie Lannister touches on this when he talks about "what if the king tells you to murder the poor?," but they show you this with Jon who has to kill his Night's Watch brother and lay with a wildling girl so that he can infiltrate Mance's army. Through it all, even tho they fought on different sides he still cared for her, cuz that's the kind of man Jon is.

Berric was key to Arya's story, so they had to show him. I'm not sure what you mean by an "intro like he was gonna be a huge player" but they certainly didn't show him just to show him.

Bran's story is caught up with the books.

You complain about them showing unnecessary shyt, but then you want them to show Jorah wandering through the free cities or wherever he is? :mindblown:
If he runs into a major player (like Tyrion and the eunuch), then fine show him or if he's doing something that'll affect the story, then show him. Otherwise we don't need to see him crying himself to sleep thinking about that snatch he was too scared to mount. :camby:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You really don't see the point in showing Theon getting flayed into Reek? That's major. The heir to Pyke is reduced to a dog. Theon/Reek was a major misstep for Robb and played a key role in the Bolton accession.

Jon & Ygritte was key to showing Jon's character. He takes his vows seriously and sometimes upholding your vows can be quite confusing. bytch ass Jamie Lannister touches on this when he talks about "what if the king tells you to murder the poor?," but they show you this with Jon who has to kill his Night's Watch brother and lay with a wildling girl so that he can infiltrate Mance's army. Through it all, even tho they fought on different sides he still cared for her, cuz that's the kind of man Jon is.

Berric was key to Arya's story, so they had to show him. I'm not sure what you mean by an "intro like he was gonna be a huge player" but they certainly didn't show him just to show him.

Bran's story is caught up with the books.

You complain about them showing unnecessary shyt, but then you want them to show Jorah wandering through the free cities or wherever he is? :mindblown:
If he runs into a major player (like Tyrion and the eunuch), then fine show him or if he's doing something that'll affect the story, then show him. Otherwise we don't need to see him crying himself to sleep thinking about that snatch he was too scared to mount. :camby:

Tell these cats man...there is NOTHING pointless in this show breh.

ALSO...

A nikka got reviews. GoT reviews peep the signature.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
neither her or the body double been naked tho... so what's she there for? ain't no damn stunts for her either
She's been naked in S1. I wasn't even really impressed tbh

The body double has done nothing but ass and side shots so far - don't know if that pic is from this season or not though

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You do realize, this is like Jordan Crawford and the Fort Wayne Mad Ants (who are up 2-0) tryna shyt on Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks(who are down (0-2), right?

You guys have been relegated to D-league status
XBv9rAq.png
So we winning right now is the moral of your story. But you hope you can mount a comeback and dig yourself out that 0-2 hole

I'll agree with that. Thanks for making my point