Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So we winning right now is the moral of your story. But you hope you can mount a comeback and dig yourself out that 0-2 hole

I'll agree with that. Thanks for making my point
:leostare:

Stark logic :snoop:

Yes, Targ killed a council member - but what about the Stark council?:skip: Oh yal don't have one. :camby:

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
u dont know the half breh. this dude wrote such a complex story that if they were to put EVERY mid to major character in the show shyt would lose viewers because of confusion.

Complex story? The books are notorious for sudden and pointless deaths. I don't look much into it because it is entertainment value but lots not get it twisted in thinking these books are some holy writ. Most of the characters plot arcs end in death and play the audience for the shock value. Any time a character is about to get enough influence to make things better, or more stable, he will die. Any character who poses a threat to the continuing chaos which drives the plot will first be built up, and then killed off. Its lazy writing.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Complex story? The books are notorious for sudden and pointless deaths. I don't look much into it because it is entertainment value but lots not get it twisted in thinking these books are some holy writ. Most of the characters plot arcs end in death and play the audience for the shock value. Any time a character is about to get enough influence to make things better, or more stable, he will die. Any character who poses a threat to the continuing chaos which drives the plot will first be built up, and then killed off. Its lazy writing.

have u read the books?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

STFU you are spewing random idiotic nonsense, there have been virtually ZERO shock deaths in either the show or the books so far. They all play a key role in character or plot development. SMH at you acting like this is the Walking Dead. Don't make someone waste their time writing up a literary analysis for you:stannisgtfo:

have u read the books?

No, he obviously has not. And if he has, he is a clown who doesn't understand narrative purpose.

I'm sure the shock deaths will start piling up on the show in order to condense the plot and in the books in order to close up open threads, but up to this point it hasn't happened

If a character died, they were envisioned to die from the start. Period. Their story served another purpose.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

:francis: spoken like someone who's never read the books

Name ONE pointless death, just ONE and you win, ok?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:leostare:

neg pending

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I saw a dude with greyscale today :francis: Both his hands were covered with it, huge dark gray blotches on his white skin, just cracking and peeling like Voldemort when he died. I know I'm an azzhole but, I was dead azz scared to get next to him :francis:

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I saw a dude with greyscale today :francis: Both his hands were covered with it, huge dark gray blotches on his white skin, just cracking and peeling like Voldemort when he died. I know I'm an azzhole but, I was dead azz scared to get next to him :francis:

Dude you're an a$$hole to even mention it. SMH.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

Was Ned Stark's outcome lazy writing?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
you cant be serious:dwillhuh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Added to my ignore list off the strength of this post

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

dumbest post in the entire topic....by far.