Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The Game of Thrones wikia lists the 7 kingdoms as (define at the time of Aegon's conquest):

So in present day, Tullys rule the Riverlands (since Aegon put the beats on Harren Hoare :whew:), the Tyrell's rule the Reach (again thanks to Aegon) and Baratheons rule the Stormlands though I'm not sure....who occupies Storm's End now?

#StannisSet still rules Storm's End currently in the show...no one ever really talks about it

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
yeah you are right...i just totally forgot about the iron islands because the greyjoys suck
greyjoys are hilarious, they're westerosi white trash. they just cant get help but get all up in the mix and they seem to never be good at it :russ:
The Game of Thrones wikia lists the 7 kingdoms as (define at the time of Aegon's conquest):

So in present day, Tullys rule the Riverlands (since Aegon put the beats on Harren Hoare :whew:), the Tyrell's rule the Reach (again thanks to Aegon) and Baratheons rule the Stormlands though I'm not sure....who occupies Storm's End now?
kingdom of isles and rivers is the most interesting story to me. i think that invasion is what i know the least of.

same with the manderlys and the reach/white harbor. that's a book thread conversation tho

Daps
#StannisSet still rules Storm's End currently in the show...no one ever really talks about it
Ya, I'm saying tho, Stannis ain't been there since Robert gave it to Renly after the rebellion right? Do we know who's there now?

I guess what I'm really asking is are Stannis, his wife and Shireen the last Baratheons left? Or is there an equivalent of Kevan Lannister out there? I feel like we saw Kevan and other off brand Lannisters throughout the first 4 seasons at various war tables and shyt. I don't recall Renly or Stannis rolling with any other Baratheons.

If it hasn't been defined, that's ok, I was just wondering...

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Ya, I'm saying tho, Stannis ain't been there since Robert gave it to Renly after the rebellion right? Do we know who's there now?

I guess what I'm really asking is are Stannis, his wife and Shireen the last Baratheons left? Or is there an equivalent of Kevan Lannister out there? I feel like we saw Kevan and other off brand Lannisters throughout the first 4 seasons at various war tables and shyt. I don't recall Renly or Stannis rolling with any other Baratheons.

Not in the show.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

There never specifically talk about Storm's End but I'm guessing he has left one of his banner ep behind to serve as castellan in his absence. Robert and Renly were his only brothers and I'm pretty sure they had no sisters. It's possible that he has cousins on Storm's End but I don't beleive that has been mentioned either.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yo I just watched episode 2.. When they were electing the 998th commander, why did they cut out the part where the crow came flying out of the pot saying Jon Sno's name? :mindblown:
cmon you have to do that scene. I don't even remember if Sam's speech was in the book, but I damn sure remember everyone voting for Sno after bird came screaming his name.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Yo I just watched episode 2.. When they were electing the 998th commander, why did they cut out the part where the crow came flying out of the pot saying Jon Sno's name? :mindblown:
cmon you have to do that scene. I don't even remember if Sam's speech was in the book, but I damn sure remember everyone voting for Sno after bird came screaming his name.
That would've been cool :ohhh:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Feeling that withdrawal, huh? :umad:
Better safe than spoiled
iyBZmszK0A2WT.png

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
They haven't shown a talking raven yet on the show before. It would have looked out of place to suddenly have one start saying Jons name IMO.

I personally liked the condensed version better