Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:childplease:
Last time I checked, your entire name has been wiped off the planet except for one woman with a barren womb

And yall wanna talk about family members dying:mjlol:

When yall let your only family member get murdered by your husband for no good reason:mjlol:

Targset yall:mjlol:
Still got a throne tho :umad:

Closest thing the Starks got to a throne these days is Hodor :heh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Zx2Ciph.jpg

khaleesi body double :shaq:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:childplease:
Last time I checked, your entire name has been wiped off the planet except for one woman with a barren womb

And yall wanna talk about family members dying:mjlol:

When yall let your only family member get murdered by your husband for no good reason:mjlol:

Targset yall:mjlol:
That's wasn't on her watch. What you expect a newborn baby to do about that? shyt her making it out of a slaughter alive was a win

And fukk her brother. How's it a win to keep around an abusive, nerd ass fakkit like him.

Like I said before. Since season 1, episode 1 till now. If you can't tell who's doing the most winning, well hey

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Like I said before. Since season 1, episode 1 till now. If you can't tell who's doing the most winning, well hey
:francis:

2 good seasons in 4 years? /
I can divide /
Thats 1 every say...um....2 /
2 of them shyts was doo /
1 was ehhhhhh /
The other was season tres /
Thats a one hot season every four years rate /

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I was thinking earlier about how Stannis is fukked because he doesn't have any dragons. And then I realized that his scaly little daughter is well on her way to growing up to be a dragon :ehh:

Still got a throne tho :umad:

Closest thing the Starks got to a throne these days is Hodor :heh:

:mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

2 good seasons in 4 years? /
I can divide /
Thats 1 every say...um....2 /
2 of them shyts was doo /
1 was ehhhhhh /
The other was season tres /
Thats a one hot season every four years rate /
nikka please... i can name a come up every single season..

starks.... other houses...not so much

i mean i'm just watching the tv show... there's only a few houses that take no losses.. stannis lost one battle for real... boltons never loss shyt.. freys haven't seen a loss.. highgarden nikkas haven't seen any losses

but none of them are major except high garden who now has a queen

the main 5 houses (5 kings), dany been doing the most winning and the least losing

went from a nobody girl getting beat by her brother and raped by her husband... to a queen of her own country, 3 dragons, 10k warriors, a 2000 ship navy, and about 3-4 elite killers in her guard, 2 two geniuses on the way over.... we good over here bro :whoo:

and y'all out here bringing up a cripple who killed some wildlings, another kid we ain't seen in 2 seasons.. and little girl killing some kids and bum soldiers... meawhile jon won't even take your name and holds no claims to his past stark/snow life... and sansa is out here getting date raped by littlefinger :francis:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
nikka please... i can name a come up every single season..

starks.... other houses...not so much

i mean i'm just watching the tv show... there's only a few houses that take no losses.. stannis lost one battle for real... boltons never loss shyt.. freys haven't seen a loss.. highgarden nikkas haven't seen any losses

but none of them are major except high garden who now has a queen

the main 5 houses (5 kings), dany been doing the most winning and the least losing

went from a nobody girl getting beat by her brother and raped by her husband... to a queen of her own country, 3 dragons, 10k warriors, a 2000 ship navy, and about 3-4 elite killers in her guard, 2 two geniuses on the way over.... we good over here bro :whoo:

and y'all out here bringing up a cripple who killed some wildlings, another kid we ain't seen in 2 seasons.. and little girl killing some kids and bum soldiers... meawhile jon won't even take your name and holds no claims to his past stark/snow life... and sansa is out here getting date raped by littlefinger :francis:
:ohlawd:

tumblr_n0rj290cQS1qfh27qo1_400.gif