Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Breh I know these conversations with Cersi be having my nikka Jamie infuriated as fukk. She stays being illogical and emotional.

He's tells her to chill calling Myrcella his daughter, and she tells him "don't call her your daughter then".:mindblown: shyt made no sense.

Cersi also telling him that he's never been a father to them when its been her keeping him away for their safety. Then when he points out that he kept his distance to keep them safe, she responds by telling him that that hasn't help and they still have been in danger.
Jamie like "bytch, what you want me to do":upsetfavre:

Women:francis:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They have got to get Tyrion and Varys injected into the Dany storyline ASAP because I currently don't give one solid fukk about the goings on in Myreen.

OG Kevan Lannister treating Cersei like the overreaching skank she is.:salute:

Brienne needs to find a new mission because these Stark Children are telling her to kick rocks left and right. And poor Podrick is damn near useless outside of King's Landing.

I would watch an entire season of Arya learning from Jaqen H'ghar how to become a Faceless assassin.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
lord commander snow :blessed:

soon to be faceless arya :blessed:

sansa learning how to be less trusting from somebody she will hopefully learn not to trust :ld:

bran and rickon (aka professor x and wolverine) still off-screen doing some hardcore training :blessed:

the northern lords telling stannis to go fukk himself :blessed:

khaleesi losing her people and her dragons :mjlol:

starks looking like the mets right now with the hot start to the season :jawalrus:

hopefully both the mets and the starks can keep it up tho :upsetfavre:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
brehs really saying this episode is slow? :dahell:

jon snow getting promoted, brienne and pod crossing paths with littlefinger and sansa, arya finally getting to braavos and inside the assassin school, bron da gawd and kingslayer going on a mission, first look at dorne, cersei getting ethered and taking midget heads, tyrion and varys always is a good scene....only :camby: parts were Kelly c taking L's which are hilarious but that storyline is :flabbynsick: as they come until tyrion rolls in.

its funny how its the same group of people in every tv show thread talking about "boring" and "slow" episodes, which usually means they are full of interesting character moments or story. walking dead, GOT, BB, Saul, the wire, sopranos, etc. If the episode isn't constant action, violence, and nudity they aren't happy. bunch of 11yr old ass kids.