Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm wondering just what impact Varys and Tyrion will have once they reach Kelly C. And why would she be accepting of a Lannister in her set? How will the rest of her counsel feel about these two outsiders coming in and taking a front seat at her table. Because of that I'm wondering if that duo ever links up with Kelly C, her losses are mounting up though, she needs to change her momentum in some way.

Just read back through.....

:russ: at the absence of #targset in this thread.

Starks ho!!!!!!!!!!!

We gone be leaders of the new school.

Lets count the wins

Jon in charge of the wall
Arya still goon status and about to get assassin training
Sansa is finally smarting up
Bran honing in his professor X skills
Rickon waiting in the cut

:win: #starkset #wolfgang

Last edited:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:dahell: ya westero fakkits is gassed right now cause our queen made some missteps, but Its better she makes these mistakes in mereen cause once she gets to the iron throne its a wrap for all you bytches she gonna be like Jordan in his prime. ya all gonna bend the knee and swear fealty to the one true queen and mother to DRAGONS. Our Ancestors built that iron throne with the melted swords of YOUR ancestors, we coming back for that throne :blessed:

#targset

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Drogon da Gawd back
iRqQcVRWx23eV.png

fukk y'all throneless nikkas opinions.
:russ:

throneless? yr tryna rule a city of slaves and even ti's lil brother ain't respect yr decisions

no one in westeros knows you exist:russ:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
drogon eh?

the one that pretty much flayed some little kid, been probably killing her people during the off season & was a second away from handing her another L?

that drogon?
Drogon the only one that's still loyal :dahell:

He just biding his time, unless you don't believe Bran's vision :ohhh:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: Dudes still dropping spoilers in here? Isn't there a thread solely for spoilers?

I don't want to read any spoilers until I get caught up with the show :noah:

This goes out to everyone If someone drops a spoilers regarding these leaked episodes please report them I'll get to them in two weeks and the person will be banned from the thread until NEXT SEASON. No warning, ban.

You drop spoilers you catching a thread ban for the full season of the show.

:ufdup:drop spoilers multiple times and that account might go

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Season been kinda weak so far

I think they killed off too many of the good characters and the few thats left really aren't doing shyt right now