Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
"Bear Island knows no king but the king of the North, and his name is STARK"

By law thats my gawdbody King Bran and nobody but Sam the Slayer knows it:mjcry:
Yo I slick forgot about that young wolf Bran. I was watching that jon scene when he was reading the letter and thinking to myself, if Jon doesn't rule the north, then who does with Arya and Sansa doing their own thing. Bran obviously can't but we got Rickon out there hiding in the cut. Wonder if we ever gonna see him again.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Whatever happened to the Dragon flying over King's landing? :beli:
exactly... and i mean that in a..... team khaleesi, we already been shown the future, we gonna get there one day type of way :blessed:

So Bran Is A Lying fukkboy? :smh:
or the series isn't over yet :francis:

did i miss something in the Brienne/Sansa scene. why did she elbow the gaurds after she was past them?

littlefinger talked shyt to her... said now we wouldn't want you traveling alone, my guards will go... then they tried to block her way and shyt... basically he was gonna have them kill her when they stepped outside

can't have people knowing sansa is alive

Lord Commander Jon Snow, a man of Winterfell born with Stark blood flowing through his veins

#StarkSet runs the Wall

Deal with it fukkboys

XBv9rAq.png

:mjlol:

still trying to hold on to dear life to that nikka huh

i'll make you a stark

nah i'm cool nikka

it's over breh... he made his choice... it wasn't to be a stark... stop trying to claim night's watchmen out here

Last edited:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
#targset what is going on :wtf:
iRqQcVRWx23eV.png

She done lost the people :damn:
Killing the loyal, Drogon dont know what to do :mjcry:

Tyrion saveus :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
he didnt raise bytches by default. he was such a bytch his sons learned exactly what not to do

It was actually quite the opposite, breh. Tywin/Kevin's father was bytchmade and almost ruined the family name & lost Casterly Rock. Tywin manned the fukk up and saved the family. That's why he was so dead set on the Lannister legacy.

Kevan just looking up to his bigger brother :wow:

Damn you're right. forgot about that shyt.