Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
i think they just cutting out the character. he already got replaced on one storyline and now he out of her list. the actor got sick with cancer but they could have just recasted :yeshrug:

Oh, aight. I know Tywin mentioned him by name before he got clapped up, so I was pretty sure he didn't die. Seems odd to cut his character given the many recasts this series has had

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
:dahell: ya westero fakkits is gassed right now cause our queen made some missteps, but Its better she makes these mistakes in mereen cause once she gets to the iron throne its a wrap for all you bytches she gonna be like Jordan in his prime. ya all gonna bend the knee and swear fealty to the one true queen and mother to DRAGONS. Our Ancestors built that iron throne with the melted swords of YOUR ancestors, we coming back for that throne :blessed:

#targset
:ohlawd:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Targset is the mother of L's, but Drogon wasn't one. Dude let her know, it's all good without simping his terrible mom. That was a W, just enough to let her know Drogon is still out there and down with the team...,tho this dude needs to have "where's Wallace" moment about his brothers :sas1:

Arya my young ghostface killah...:banderas:

I still want to slap the shyt outta Sansa :beli:

Cersei being sonned was just :blessed:

I need more Marg, I'm #starkest and TeamTyrell...one of them gotta slay this shyt

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:dahell: ya westero fakkits is gassed right now cause our queen made some missteps, but Its better she makes these mistakes in mereen cause once she gets to the iron throne its a wrap for all you bytches she gonna be like Jordan in his prime. ya all gonna bend the knee and swear fealty to the one true queen and mother to DRAGONS. Our Ancestors built that iron throne with the melted swords of YOUR ancestors, we coming back for that throne :blessed:

#targset

Breh this post is like a hail mary throw with 0 seconds left on the clock from your own 20, down by 14 points. Just fall back with your brethren until y'all get some semblance of a win.

:mjcry: @ having to wait on a representative from the House Lannister to come save you.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:snoop: Dudes still dropping spoilers in here? Isn't there a thread solely for spoilers?

I don't want to read any spoilers until I get caught up with the show :noah:

This goes out to everyone If someone drops a spoilers regarding these leaked episodes please report them I'll get to them in two weeks and the person will be banned from the thread until NEXT SEASON. No warning, ban.

You drop spoilers you catching a thread ban for the full season of the show.

:ufdup:drop spoilers multiple times and that account might go
Ban any spoilers dudes, I got ban last year for speculation so ban them. Now for this episode anyone who says it was slow go fukk yourselves. Btw #Wolfset you only win because byrdgang and my father figure Littlefinget let you win. He got Snow on the wall undermining Stanis and wreaking its movement before it even gets starrted. Stanis going to look real weak going the flY flayer Ramsey . Who wouldn't want a guy that running point for the team.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Slynt's face was priceless, dude was like
zETrzBq.png
. Even Aemon shytted on him by having a chuckle.

Sam was ruthless with it :mjlol:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
sam the whitewalker/thenn/p*ssy slayer!! :gladbron: 1st in the history of the nights watch to record the triple double

sam sonnin that city watch fukk was my favorite part. dude thought he was slick with his little wise crack

slynt: :smugfavre::myman::youngsabo:

sam: :childplease::usure::ufdup:

slynt: :merchant::whoa::lupe:

im hopin Lord Commander Snow looks into the matter and punishes that bish for his cowardice :pacspit:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
sam the whitewalker/thenn/p*ssy slayer!! :gladbron: 1st in the history of the nights watch to record the triple double

sam sonnin that city watch fukk was my favorite part. dude thought he was slick with his little wise crack

slynt: :smugfavre::myman::youngsabo:

sam: :childplease::usure::ufdup:

slynt: :merchant::whoa::lupe:

im hopin Lord Commander Snow looks into the matter and punishes that bish for his cowardice :pacspit:
Sam ain't hit yet bruh :wtf:

Or did I miss something? :dahell: