Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
keep laughing

:jawalrus:
iyBZmszK0A2WT.png
winning

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Breh I know these conversations with Cersi be having my nikka Jamie infuriated as fukk. She stays being illogical and emotional.

He's tells her to chill calling Myrcella his daughter, and she tells him "don't call her your daughter then".:mindblown: shyt made no sense.

Cersi also telling him that he's never been a father to them when its been her keeping him away for their safety. Then when he points out that he kept his distance to keep them safe, she responds by telling him that that hasn't help and they still have been in danger.
Jamie like "bytch, what you want me to do":upsetfavre:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Tywin and Kevan's father did not raise any bytches.

That's what happens when you have a strong father figure :wow:

It was actually quite the opposite, breh. Tywin/Kevin's father was bytchmade and almost ruined the family name & lost Casterly Rock. Tywin manned the fukk up and saved the family. That's why he was so dead set on the Lannister legacy.

Kevan just looking up to his bigger brother :wow:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
These smilies got me :russ:going through this thread.

Good to see my girl Arya back and still determined as ever. Thieves thought they could run her for Needle, only to have her hit them with "Dead men have no need for things :wow:". Ol faceless dude could have showed her some hospitality though when she showed up, I'll chalk it up to part of her training.

Bronn coming back was a welcome return and now he's about to tag-team with Jaimie on some rescue the princess mission. Looking forward to seeing the sand snakes.

Jon Snow on the come up :obama:. Sam sonning that one old dude about hiding in the closet with the women and children :mjlol: . The Knights Watch being going hard on the Wildlings though, every-time they said their name it had a real :mjpls:vibe to it. Ol dude calling Jon a wilding-lover :sas2:.

At least Stannis' daughter Scaleface has some compassion. Got Onion Knight Hooked on Phonics and is about to do the same for Sam's girl. She knows S know :skip:.