Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because that guy sucks as an actor, he looks like a generic hipster douchebag and the God of The Arena is already out there and available to play Daario:
twTLDdD.gif

Agree. The first guy actor who played Daario was perfect for Daario but :snoop: I heard he left this for a movie, I forgot what it was.

Last edited:
Daps
Do all those reviews jack his style like that one?

Its not the review itself, its the style.

Some used similar styles

I don't really wanna deflower the thread with such a silly argument, I just don't wanna see other reviewers silenced, cuz at least to me, they help make this thread great too.

No one doubts @obarth is the GOAT, we just wanna let others breathe too, especially since he's known to go on @General Mills-like hiatuses

I used to drop reviews in that same style before and when obarth first started dropping his reviews (stream of conscious, lots of smiley usage) :manny: obarth does it best but lets not discourage people from dropping reviews, his review was actually good/funny in my opinion :manny:

All I'm saying.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yea, I don't see how y'all nikkas can be team stannis... :scust:

Everyone saw who the true leader was, and it sure as hell wasn't Stannis. It was the gawd Jon Snow :blessed:

I just don't understand Stannis. How does he expect anyone to respect him when he has a witch doing all his dirty work? I think he's emasculated whenever Melisandra is on screen with him. And enough of the burning people alive! Screw you, Stannis and your red witch.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Brehs, u need to watch episode 4 NOW!!!! fukk waiting.

Naaaaa, we good. Enjoy 4 more weeks of not being able to discuss the latest episode. All around the net them threads for people who watched the leaked episodes are struggling while the regular threads are still full.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Naaaaa, we good. Enjoy 4 more weeks of not being able to discuss the latest episode. All around the net them threads for people who watched the leaked episodes are struggling while the regular threads are still full.

I get the pleasure of enjoying it twice then :manny:

Still gonna tune in on Sunday's up to episode 5

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why wouldnt we be able to discuss episode 2 with ya'll after it airs? :dahell:

Hell, Ill probably watch it live again. GoT has good replay value