Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
tumblr_nmqa79ydBn1rzoe0mo1_500.gif
The female version of :shaq:

Jon better stop playing and blaze that fire p*ssy

She chose

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is gonna drop spoilers in this thread breh

I think it was just a slow, uneventful premiere, aint much to discuss to be honest

No, I think the leaked put them fear and the leaked was the reason we didn't get a lot of discussion to talk about yestersay and today now everybody is :lupe: go to work and might get spoilers at the work cause they might be watching the leaked too. I think they would rather watch the leaked before the spoilers ruined for them at the work or whatever and you would be like :beli: " Man, I should have watched the leaked episodes cause them mfer already watched the leaked and spoilers for me" and sometimes you can hear them to talk about it and you would be like :wtf: "SHUT THE F*CK UP, I don't want to hear about it" but too late now.

That's my biggest fear from somebody from the work....not on this board.

We might be safe on this thread but we might not be safe from everywhere else :damn:

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No, I think the leaked put them fear and the leaked was the reason we didn't get a lot of discussion to talk about yestersay and today now everybody is :lupe: go to work and might get spoilers at the work cause they might be watching the leaked too. I think they would rather watch the leaked before the spoilers ruined for them at the work or whatever and you would be like :beli: " Man, I should have watched the leaked episodes cause them mfer already watched the leaked and spoilers for me" and sometimes you can hear them to talk about it and you would be like :wtf: "SHUT THE F*CK UP, I don't want to hear about it" but too late now.

That's my biggest fear from somebody from the work....not on this board.

We might be safe on this thread but we might not be safe from everywhere else :damn:

nikka just watch it. Not like it's half ass quality or unfinished.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In Season 4 finale, when she (The Red Hair Witch) saw him and she was in shook that she can't believe that she saw him that had me :patrice:. And when Jon asked his pop (Ned Stark) , wanted to know about who is his real mother.....and his pop told him that he will tell him who's the real mother when next time they meet each other again but Ned ended up dead instead.

I might be wrong. It seems to me that his mother was so much an important person. And, Catelyn Stark always stay hating on Jon Snow but she knows that Jon always have so much love for his brothers and sisters and his pop (Ned) and even her too but she still :pacspit: at Jon for some strange reason, not because of mother is a "whore" or the simple fact that's a b*stard child but I believe gotta do with his mother that his husband slept with that was a such important person that kept bothering her that Jon reminds her of that lady.

Breh...I'm f*cking drunk.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Damn shame what happened to the house of
L-anister:scust:

Brieene shytting on the rest of the houses. Talking about aint no more good lords :heh:
Varys hyping up kalessi, hes going to be mad disappointed when he finally meets up with her :heh:
Tyrion with his drunk ass going to be looking at that guy like :ufdup:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I'm super late brehs. The first four eps leaked huh :dwillhuh:

That's funny. Last year when I was trying to find eps online they were being taken down instantly

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
No class tomorrow. so I think I might catch the rest of those EPs tonight :ehh:

I can't believe there are people actually tripping about the first ep being boring though...if you've been watching GOT for a while you should know by now that they always have some "set-up" episodes throughout the season.

Daps
quick question regarding the witch's prophecy to young Cersei:

The witch said the king would have 20 kids, and Cersei would have 3 kids but they would have none. However, I remember Cersei telling Cat in the second episode how she had and lost a child (a dark haired baby)...did the witch not see this child? Or was Cersei just lying to Cat?

Or did the they add that Cersei-Cat conversation into the TV show when it never happened in the books?

Last edited: