Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
:francis: I see some posters trying hard to emulate @obarth ..

Checked the name to see if it was the gawd .... nope

Didnt read :francis:

Did the same.

So Obarth the only one that can write reviews now?

Man GOaT threads have always been filled with reviews from various posters. Go suck @obarth's dikk somewhere else
euxa1Iq.png

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Its not the review itself, its the style.
I used to drop reviews in that same style before and when obarth first started dropping his reviews (stream of conscious, lots of smiley usage) :manny: obarth does it best but lets not discourage people from dropping reviews, his review was actually good/funny in my opinion :manny:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Dany really think her children would be happy to see her after she locked them up in the dark?. That momets when she locked them up and I knew it they gonna :pacspit: at her while her another Dragon be flying random in somewhere and be like :umad: at two dragons. The dark affected Dany's babies vision and aim, they came nowhere close to cooking her.

Loved all the Tyrion/Varys scenes. I don't doubt that Varys still has all kinds of schemes up his sleeve but I liked seeing him be so honest with Tyrion about what his goal is right now.

Bless Jon Snow for having the compassion to shoot Mance with an arrow so that he wouldn't be remembered screaming as he feared. :salute: @ Jon Snow.

Young Cersei was well cast, acted just like her older self.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now, I'm tempting to check the leaked episdoes....should I watch these shytty leaked or wait until next week :lupe:?