Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Brehs I enjoyed the first episode but I'm realizing that too many of my favorites have taken their L :wow:

I don't want to see this fakkit Tyrell on my screen or Sam and his dumb ass broad.

Will need a lot of Varys and Tyrion. :myman:

Will need Lady Tyrell to step up. Bae be plottin for sure :banderas:

Snow is geeked. I gotta respect him now. He just basically said "fukk yo religion biatch" :ohlawd:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I almost cheated to click the leaked 4 episodes but I realzied I don't want to end up watch the all 4 episodes in one day or a week and I have to wait and deal more than 5 weeks and be like a crackhead withdraw some shyt like :lupe:.

Plus, Usually Sunday is a good day off like :blessed: that I have anything to watch with with my decent HDTV in a dark room aka cave man, etc.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
im talking about Dany

u talking bout Kelly C Connor ?

If so yeah Her tit's N Ass hid her horrendous facial overreactions

I do want to see her and missandei:noah: facial overreactions while scissoring :noah::noah:

sarah-connor.jpg

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:snoop: He should have stayed with Game of Thrones, will help boost his career than he did in that movie Transporter. I hate the new Daario, I just don't buy his character, he's an awful actor, it wasn't believeable character that can drag you in.

Hate when they recast people, I know they can't write him off but they could have at least found someone similar. May be its the OCD in me though

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I almost cheated to click the leaked 4 episodes but I realzied I don't want to end up watch the all 4 episodes in one day or a week and I have to wait and deal more than 5 weeks and be like a crackhead withdraw some shyt like :lupe:.

Plus, Usually Sunday is a good day off like :blessed: that I have anything to watch with with my decent HDTV in a dark room aka cave man, etc.
Nah, breh. Join us :demonic:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again...If I did watch the leaked episodes so I know I would watch again on Sunday, cause GOT always have great replay value.

But again, I think the leaked is what ruined what we had here, used to be a lot of discussion/debate in this thread for like a week but now it has everybody fear to come in and hopefully avoid the spoilers. And it has everybody makes their own "spoiler leaked thread"....that shyt is killing us what we had back then.....

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Again...If I did watch the leaked episodes so I know I would watch again on Sunday, cause GOT always have great replay value.

But again, I think the leaked is what ruined what we had here, used to be a lot of discussion/debate in this thread for like a week but now it has everybody fear to come in and hopefully avoid the spoilers. And it has everybody makes their own "spoiler leaked thread"....that shyt is killing us what we had back then.....

Lol chill wait till episode 5.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nobody is gonna drop spoilers in this thread breh

I think it was just a slow, uneventful premiere, aint much to discuss to be honest

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Nobody is gonna drop spoilers in this thread breh

I think it was just a slow, uneventful premiere, aint much to discuss to be honest
Yup...it was a pretty good set up for the rest of the season tho...I'm bored now tho and want to catch the leaked ones...my willpower is so weak