Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Oh yeah, one more thing. Them dragons went on a Bran/Sansa-like growth spurt this offseason:heh:

I mean, it has only been a couple-months at most their time and they like doubled in size:heh:

i just saw this right before i read your comment :russ:

Wild0Lv.jpg

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I understand that four eps leaked due to the screeners but how the hell did two more leak? Makes me wonder if the whole season could leak. How could a hacker get two eps that weren't in the screeners?

The launch for this season has been a lot less hyped than previous ones IMO. The trailers were sparse and didn't get as many views as past seasons. I wonder what the ratings will be.
Wait what?! :feedme:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Daps
Wouldn't be happening if there was a Father of Dragons around :sas1:

might have to check her box in a week after fukking ol boy :sas2:

The leaks have deflated some of this thread but there's still many gems in here :deadmanny:

Cock and balls are gone. Their masters did it to eliminate bloodthirst and sexual urges, and had them on a drug that makes them feel no pain. All of that to make warriors of extreme military discipline.

So sex is entirely pointless to an unsullied. Which confuses me on why dudes are mad that Grey Worm ain't baggin' Missandei.

I mean what's the point of eating p*ssy if you can't get aroused? :mjcry:

Man fukk all that Grey Worm needs to have her lick the wound :noah: