Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Because that guy sucks as an actor, he looks like a generic hipster douchebag and the God of The Arena is already out there and available to play Daario:
twTLDdD.gif

the way he was explaining his past...I had to look over to shorty like..."this nikka think he gannicus?"....:laff: talking bout fighting in the arena and having 10,000 cheer his name....

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Starkset didn't take any noticeable L's this past episode for once (that's a shocker :skip:). But it really isn't saying much, I mean y'all nikkas can't even go to the club in your hometown on a Friday night without worried about getting stabbed in the back, fukk kinda existence is that. :bryan:Y'all main player right now is the b*stard :skip: and he's showing some Ned like characteristics lately. And we know how that works in this world. :sas2: Better hope Bran comes through and

Actually their main player is Arya. You lose your name and family when u take the black.

And dont talk greasy about the Snow Gawd. He let your king know who runs shyt :birdman:

#TeamNightWatch

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Okay. I didn't get the memo.
your raven service is :flabbynsick:

Actually their main player is Arya. You lose your name and family when u take the black.

And dont talk greasy about the Snow Gawd. He let your king know who runs shyt :birdman:

#TeamNightWatch
please breh, if you're gonna stan them, call them by their name. grammar matters :wow:

Night Watch sounds like some skinemax series

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
No one would know what Sansa looks like in Casterly Rock. Plus, Cersei would be too pre-occupied running King's Landing :skip:

Sansa's storyline is going past the books, so no one knows what's going to happen.
:ehh:

So who inherits Casterly Rock now that Tywin is dead, the cousins? :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
*Disclaimer: this is not an Obarth style review despite the smilies. Everybody feel free to read it* :pachaha:

----I didn't mind Daario last night, other than the male nudity (do girls even like man ass like that? :francis:)

----SMH at the weekly "that episode was slow" posts......welcome to Game of Thrones. There have been like 5 action packed episodes in the entire series. DVD noobs strike again:francis:

----Man I was like :mjcry:at Mance getting burned alive. On the surface he is certainly a villian-like character, but he truly was a shade of gray and I kind of liked him honestly. He didn't deserve to go out like that, in reality they should have let Alliser Thorne chop his head off for abandoning his Nights Watch vows years ago. Another great actor lost from the series though:mjcry:. Good thing we got dozens more:stylin:

----Young Cersei was perfect. Wish they would have stretched that scene out further honestly, I loved it. But they were really rushing things last night. They even had Varys casually reveal his Targaryen support to Tyrion and Tyrion didn't even barely blink. I was kind of like :beli:at that, but whatever.

----Man them dragons were:whew:last night, I can't believe HBO continues to raise the budget higher and higher and higher. LMAO at finally having Danaerys say her dragons names 5 seasons in:heh:. Now I don't have to get yelled at by people piss-scared of spoilers because I say their name:heh:

----Stannis looking out over the Wall, realizing the TRUE wars to come await him in that direction:wow:. He may not be the hero that Westeros wants, but he is the hero that they need. Winter is Coming, and the White Walkers are gonna bring it:wow:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:usure:

Yea...the wildings are trying to escape from the Nightwalkers by fleeing to Westeros...it's why they attacked last season.

Wildings want the safety of living in Westeros behind the Wall,but not follow the laws,customs...fukk em :camby:
Can't really argue with this. :ehh: