Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Episode was okay. That giant arrow murking dude literally made me say DAMN out loud. That was brutal. :lawdjesus:

That anchor was nasty too. GoT pulls no punches when it comes to the brutality.
Yeah when the Giant's arrow took out the guy and that lookout I was like :merchant:. Makes more sense to have giants doing the arrows than what happened in the books were regular dudes were shooting arrows 700 feet up in the air.

I also really liked that giant scythe.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ramsay low key been catching the most W's for the past 2 seasons easily, dude hasn't taken one loss yet

Ramsay the kinda dude u want no parts of in the field. Fearless. Deranged. Very intelligent. Nice with the blades. Gives zero fukks about the other side. And revels in the fukkery. So much so that he creates it when there's none available.

He's like the dude Jon fought at crasters. But with standing in the world to give his actions meaning.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, it felt out of place. Stopping to hold someone in the middle of a hectic intrusion is stupid. I can understand him being upset but don't turn your back on people trying to kill you.
But Jon had just taken out the leader of the thenn. The battle was pretty much over at that point.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yea, it felt out of place. Stopping to hold someone in the middle of a hectic intrusion is stupid. I can understand him being upset but don't turn your back on people trying to kill you.
breh they didn't even come face to face in the books, when they were looking through the dead bodies he came across her corpse clapped the fukk up by some arrows

i guess it makes sense hbo added some more depth do it, cuz the way GRRM wrote it was kinda :ld::yeshrug: like she wasn't shyt

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh they didn't even come face to face in the books, when they were looking through the dead bodies he came across her corpse clapped the fukk up by some arrows

i guess it makes sense hbo added some more depth do it, cuz the way GRRM wrote it was kinda :ld::yeshrug: like she wasn't shyt

just read her bio, she died in his arms tho...same way in the show