Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I remember of that episode, Summer got caught up near Ghost in the cage. They never showed Bran & company free Summer, but I think Bran said something like, "Let's go free Summer" when Jojjen convinced him to go & not meet up with Jon. They cut to Ghost with his cage open which implied Bran & company freed Ghost. So, Summer should still be with Bran.

appreciate that playa

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jon and ygritte have some of the corniest scenes i've ever seen. it's so weird compared to the rest of the story.

the crows put in work though. didn't think they'd hold up.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure: breh are you really looking at the work Ramsay is putting in? You miss when he went toe to toe with those ironborn dudes shirtless :mindblown: nikka gave no fukks about armor at all :wow:

:salute: dude is like the young 50 cent of this shyt, he loves the beef and violence :ahh: thrives in it, look at what's become of Theon and tell me Ramsay doesn't have less compassion than the average human being :demonic: yet he still has soldiers ridin for him

:wtf: I didn't discredit him. Dude just totally :demonic: for real but Jon Snow is a "Real" more of leader than Ramsay. He already had his father disapproved him Ramasy proved him wrong.

:whoa: I'm not a book reader of Game of Thrones .....I didn't want to read the spoil it .

Ramsay Snow = Fear

Jon Snow = Respect

But Jon knows more battle experience/fear/love, etc than Ramsay does.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Didn't watch and might hold off, fukk waiting until next spring for new episodes

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
jon and ygritte have some of the corniest scenes i've ever seen. it's so weird compared to the rest of the story.

the crows put in work though. didn't think they'd hold up.
best believe HBO gave them that corny ass ending just to appease their fan base :smh:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Thenns didn't eat shyt, bootleg cac liberians mofukkkas
i4fc37CunRVu7.png