Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
jon and ygritte have some of the corniest scenes i've ever seen. it's so weird compared to the rest of the story.

the crows put in work though. didn't think they'd hold up.

Its better in the books :manny:
That scene where she says you know nothing for the final time really got to book readers :to:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
no where near as dramatic tho, hbo be milkin alot of this shyt on the low, they aint switch nothin major yet tho so it's whatever for me :manny:
I ain't seeing Snow surviving this quest of his, either he gets got before or after the fight with Mance :beli:
And where the fukk are these white walkers? :heh: hiding in the cut waiting for the wildlings to do all the work? :dead:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yea, it felt out of place. Stopping to hold someone in the middle of a hectic intrusion is stupid. I can understand him being upset but don't turn your back on people trying to kill you.
Yeah, kinda nitpicky, but i was like "that's a good way to catch a hatchet to the head"

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i took that as her looking to see if it was Jon she was shooting before she shot, the angle was still flames tho :ohlawd:

somebody needs to photoshop a gif of that giant with the bow, and turn the arrow into a neg :wow: shyt sent dude flying

alot of nikkas need that big neg talking about the episode was ok :rudy:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
good ass ep...the deaths were :whoo::ooh: mixed with :banderas::ahh:....my dude jon snow put in that work too :myman: that spit blood in the enemies face move was nice :obama:...the way ol dude body flew in the air after gettin hit with that giant arrow had me like :gladbron: then he got impaled when he landed :lolbron:.....shyt was like a r rated LOTR :blessed:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Damn ygritte....

Jon done grew all the way up....out here giving orders n holding down castle black like a G. Him going after mance though, Ned would be proud :sadcam:

The giant shooting that big fukking arrow :wow: i lost my mind when that shyt lifted that nikka like he had a pair of jays on

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Damn ygritte....

Jon done grew all the way up....out here giving orders n holding down castle black like a G. Him going after mance though, Ned would be proud :sadcam:

Jon on a suicide mission though. I mean that's not boss status cuz a boss makes smart moves. This dude on some legendary hero shyt now.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I ain't seeing Snow surviving this quest of his, either he gets got before or after the fight with Mance :beli:
And where the fukk are these white walkers? :heh: hiding in the cut waiting for the wildlings to do all the work? :dead:
breh if you think about seasons 1-4 as a whole the white walkers entire existence can be summed up with one photo

V6iPeP6.png

these nikkas aint been on the front lines for anything so far :mjlol: