Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Didn't expect the whole episode to be a battle. This was better than the Black Water battle.

RIP to young Pip. :salute: and Grenn. Died like true warriors.

:wow: @ young Olly being a young stewart in training in the hard on hoes campaign. That nod after the shot was just priceless :dead: I couldn't suppress my laughter.

:merchant: @ that massive scythe that let loose.

:damn: @ that Giants arrow. That kill was godly.

:salute: to Ghost putting in that work. Even the cook got it in. Dude swag was immaculate.

Back to back great episodes hands down

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
alot of nikkas need that big neg talking about the episode was ok :rudy:

@T-K-G called me out for white-knighting for the show so I was gonna chill on that but you know what, fukk it I gotta at least comment

HBO just blessed us with 30 minutes of major-motion-picture-level action. shyt had giants and mammoths, and not cheap looking ones. shyt had a giant fukking ice anchor windshield wiping the wall. shyt had explosions and heads getting chopped off and first person shooter camera shots and a giant tracking shot around all 4 corners of Castle Black. And more dudes are in here saying "it was OK" than any other episode this entire season

Its like there is some secret behind the scenes troll group that all decided to come out just for this episode. :dwillhuh:

I can't say that this episode was better than "Blackwater" simply because all the non-battle 'downtime' was better in that episode, or better than a few others with more interesting plots, but in terms of pure action this was head and shoulders the best episode of Game of Thrones yet.

EDIT: Page 1000 :whoo:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yea, it felt out of place. Stopping to hold someone in the middle of a hectic intrusion is stupid. I can understand him being upset but don't turn your back on people trying to kill you.

considering how brutal game of thrones is, i actually was almost expecting him to get merked when i saw him doing that. i thought maybe grrm was gonna be a complete b*stard and take it to another level by destroying the whole-sentimental-conversation-while-dying-in-your-arms-in-the-middle-of-chaos type of scene that we often see and kill off another major character. but nah...i guess ygritte's death by hesitation/"despite everything i realize i love you too much to kill you" moment was mean enough for him. :yeshrug:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Much respect to our nights watch brehs.

We will never forget .....

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

The north salutes you :salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
wait I don't think I got it. Why did Jon Snow leave???
to go kill Mance Rayder. He rather go after him then wait to be killed cuz he knows if he kills him,the unity of all the wilding tribes would crumble and they would back off and go back to their fukk up living stations.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Much respect to our nights watch brehs.

We will never forget .....

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

The north salutes you :salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

You sent us a good one fellow Stark set breh.

Jon Snow is a BEAST :salute:

I wouldnt trade him for 3 first rounders breh.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
breh if you think about seasons 1-4 as a whole the white walkers entire existence can be summed up with one photo

V6iPeP6.png

these nikkas aint been on the front lines for anything so far :mjlol:
ibd880EA3hQbs2.png