Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:usure: breh are you really looking at the work Ramsay is putting in? You miss when he went toe to toe with those ironborn dudes shirtless :mindblown: nikka gave no fukks about armor at all :wow:

:salute: dude is like the young 50 cent of this shyt, he loves the beef and violence :ahh: thrives in it, look at what's become of Theon and tell me Ramsay doesn't have less compassion than the average human being :demonic: yet he still has soldiers ridin for him
Word. He may be an evil little shyt, but he's no p*ssy. Ramsay puts in work.

Who caught that shot little sequence of Ygritte with the camera over her shoulder like a first person shooter picking people off :wow:

Someone needs to gif that up. shyt was ill. So was the Giant's super-bow, the big ass scythe swinging off the wall, and Jon getting his face smashed into an anvil and spitting the blood on Styr to gain an advantage just like the fookin legend Karl did to him at Crasters keep
Damn. Didn't even realize that. Jon is learning. Nice guys lose. Smart guys win.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iirc they got Summer out of the cage right before they left, i think that was the scene where Bran was looking at Jon but decided to leave without saying anything

where'd you get the "he warged into ghost" from?

have no idea, i thought he warged into ghost at some point - but obviously i made that up

don't remember summer being rescued though!

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Someone needs to gif Olly giving Snow the head nod......

The youngun was on some,,,,,,,,you aint gotta thank me steez.......:pachaha:

Hit Snow wit da

nod-of-approval.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Someone's gotta protect Sam's :flabbynsick: ass
sam is a taoist master outchea tho

the part where he said if you're nothing, you have nothing to be afraid of :ohhh:

then he murked that cannibal without even knowing what he was doing. breh is a weak sapling bending in the storm instead of a strong oak getting knocked over

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:This episode was okay, nowhere near best episode of the season or of the show smh. Last episode was a lot better.

Props to my boy Sam, gettin that first kiss and youngin pullin that Walking Dead save.:salute:

So they have 103 men, Definitely saw atleast 50% die.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
have no idea, i thought he warged into ghost at some point - but obviously i made that up

don't remember summer being rescued though!

From what I remember of that episode, Summer got caught up near Ghost in the cage. They never showed Bran & company free Summer, but I think Bran said something like, "Let's go free Summer" when Jojjen convinced him to go & not meet up with Jon. They cut to Ghost with his cage open which implied Bran & company freed Ghost. So, Summer should still be with Bran.

Last edited:

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
Who caught that shot little sequence of Ygritte with the camera over her shoulder like a first person shooter picking people off :wow:

Someone needs to gif that up. shyt was ill. So was the Giant's super-bow, the big ass scythe swinging off the wall, and Jon getting his face smashed into an anvil and spitting the blood on Styr to gain an advantage just like the fookin legend Karl did to him at Crasters keep
That fukkin' scytche :ooh::ooh::ooh::banderas::banderas::banderas::lawd::lawd::lawd::breathe::breathe::breathe:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i took that as her looking to see if it was Jon she was shooting before she shot, the angle was still flames tho :ohlawd:

somebody needs to photoshop a gif of that giant with the bow, and turn the arrow into a neg :wow: shyt sent dude flying