Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
That was easily my favourite EP of the entire series, holy shyt :wow:

Just non-stop action. Even had that Ong-Bak one-shot camera style going for a minute. When them Giant came out on the Mammoth though :damn:

Snow Da Gawd :blessed:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only question i have is what happened to Warg Stark's (Bran) dire wolf? Last time we saw it , it fell in a trap and then he warg'd into Ghost. Is Bran's dire wolf dead?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This episode had me :lupe: til the end.

Jon Snow got Ned Stark's blood in him. He deserves to have his last name Stark like when Roose Bolton gave his son Ramsey Snow to Ramsey Boltion because he's putting in the work just like Jon Snow but the difference is Jon Snow is a better leader, a better fighter. :to:
:usure: breh are you really looking at the work Ramsay is putting in? You miss when he went toe to toe with those ironborn dudes shirtless :mindblown: nikka gave no fukks about armor at all :wow:

:salute: dude is like the young 50 cent of this shyt, he loves the beef and violence :ahh: thrives in it, look at what's become of Theon and tell me Ramsay doesn't have less compassion than the average human being :demonic: yet he still has soldiers ridin for him

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
This episode had me :lupe: til the end.

Jon Snow got Ned Stark's blood in him. He deserves to have his last name Stark like when Roose Bolton gave his son Ramsey Snow to Ramsey Boltion because he's putting in the work just like Jon Snow but the difference is Jon Snow is a better leader, a better fighter. :to:
last season when Robb was still King in the North, Robb and Cat had a discussion about making Jon a Stark. then the red wedding happened and the plan died

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Who caught that short little sequence of Ygritte with the camera over her shoulder breathing heavy like a first person shooter picking people off :wow:

Someone needs to gif that up. shyt was ill. So was the Giant's super-bow, the big ass scythe swinging off the wall, and Jon getting his face smashed into an anvil and spitting the blood on Styr to gain an advantage just like the fookin legend Karl did to him at Crasters keep

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Best episode of the series so far. Jon Snow has secured himself as the trillest character on the show

jamesbrownwow-gif.61

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
only question i have is what happened to Warg Stark's (Bran) dire wolf? Last time we saw it , it fell in a trap and then he warg'd into Ghost. Is Bran's dire wolf dead?
iirc they got Summer out of the cage right before they left, i think that was the scene where Bran was looking at Jon but decided to leave without saying anything

where'd you get the "he warged into ghost" from?