Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
The king wasn't the Viking looking dude that they filled up with arrows?

nah that was tormund giantsbane hes just one of their best warriors/leaders amongst wildlings, mance rayder is the king beyond the wall...they showed him in the prevew for next week. Hes the dude that said hes going to light the biggest fire the north has ever seen

the episode was crazy front to back i just didnt like that ending it felt like something that goes down in a soap opera the way it just faded to white

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
“I know that everybody mentions this but we are very much a close-knit unit on set. They do wonderful send-offs for their actors. After my final take I was given my bow and arrow. They changed the handle on the bow, replacing the grubby Wildling wrap with white leather. One one side of the handle is an emblem of a red rose, on the other was a silver placard that read, ‘Kissed by Fire.’ Everybody huddled around. I felt very privileged. It was absolutely beautiful.”
— Rose Leslie (Ygritte)

That's dope

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
nah that was tormund giantsbane hes just one of their best warriors/leaders amongst wildlings, mance rayder is the king beyond the wall...they showed him in the prevew for next week. Hes the dude that said hes going to light the biggest fire the north has ever seen

the episode was crazy front to back i just didnt like that ending it felt like something that goes down in a soap opera the way it just faded to white
the little conversations bothered the fukke out of me

we barely ever get any battles on this show and we get stuck with bullshyt like

samwell, maester aemon

samwell, gilly

samwell, pyp

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode had me :lupe: til the end.

Jon Snow got Ned Stark's blood in him. He deserves to have his last name Stark like when Roose Bolton gave his son Ramsey Snow to Ramsey Boltion because he's putting in the work just like Jon Snow but the difference is Jon Snow is a better leader, a better fighter. :to:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
this broad Gilly bein unreasonable :beli: if only he had the gems on dealing with women thread back them

:ooh: he kissed that hoe in the mouth tho

:scusthov:

That motherfukker was riding a mammoth :damn:

MASTADON'S TOO :damn::damn::damn: them nikkas got Zords :sadbron::sadbron:

These mufukkas came through looking like a carnival act...Elephants, scarfaces...

Don't believe in Giants ridding Wooly Mammoths brehs :mjlol:

Snow like chalk that Shyt to the game we don't love these hoes.
:deadrose:
Y'all are clowns.

lannister set that's your man hiding behind a baby smh
That's how they do. :mjpls:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_n6vrhwYL8a1r3nwdio1_500.gif
:gladbron:
tumblr_n6vrgy6NFu1ruu897o1_250.gif
tumblr_n6vrgy6NFu1ruu897o2_250.gif

tumblr_n6vrgy6NFu1ruu897o5_250.gif
tumblr_n6vrgy6NFu1ruu897o6_250.gif

tumblr_n6vrhwYL8a1r3nwdio2_500.gif
:sadbron:

Yo. When snowman smiled at her, and she wanted to smile back but was fighting it... Then right when she was about to let go she got clapped.

Jeezus. :to:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
That episode was wack, wasn't no black people even in this 1. Not only that but all that fighting and nobodys dikk can't pop out? That's just weak, i seen a few chick fights in my life where tittys pop right out. Why couldn't they bless us wit a scene like that? Hopefully the finale is crack rocks tho

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't read the books at all, but you know the crazy thing about this show? This show could go on for years. The next episode is the season finale & I can't see any of this being wrapped up anytime soon.