Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The blacks talk was the problem as you know. Because of the strong correlation of the two(books and history), it starts bringing in slick spoiling, and that's the start of something we don't want.
"so and so happened, so you know we're gonna have this on the show too" :beli: nah, we can't be having none of that when nikkas then start spoiling :manny: now, talk about history? breh this ain't the SS, talk about whatever you want :heh:
And after this page no more talk about spoilers.

so there's going to be black people coming ?

#dipset!

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What's funny is some of these book readers try to explain themselves....nikka if you read the book, just shut up...You get no stripes, no daps, no rep around these parts...

These are non-book reading drinking fountains only over here...It has a sign and everything, The book reading drinking fountains are that way:camby:

We really don't want your kind around these parts..

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
damn everything was all good for 8 episodes too. all it took was for one little fakkit to cry wolf :snoop:

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Forreal breh, shyt was all good, everyone was being friendly and discussing shyt, then nikkas got their little panties in a bunch

Why cant shyt just be chill? :why:

fukkit season's almost over anyway. i had a lot of good monday mornings reading reactions. ill still enjoy the reactions but damn man.

and i notice its dudes who just recently started posting in this thread that started the shyt. the show only brehs that been riding since before been cool mostly.

these new nikkas :upsetfavre:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Daps
I normally dont wish this on people because its a lame thing to do to someone, but just let it be known that I hope someone fukks up whats left of the series for y'all

Just because of how shytty and paranoid you nikkas have been acting

@Jax this hoe shyt should be grounds for banishment from this thread imo. He's just itching to take it there.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
@Jax this hoe shyt should be grounds for banishment from this thread imo. He's just itching to take it there.
:whoa: He already negged me too :heh:, I don't even know who he is
iy5edm1fozo8p.png
but let homey be in smoke and salt.
Let's just talk about the show and relax brehs PLEASE. I don't want to be deleting shyt. :noah:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
What's funny is some of these book readers try to explain themselves....nikka if you read the book, just shut up...You get no stripes, no daps, no rep around these parts...

These are non-book reading drinking fountains only over here...It has a sign and everything, The book reading drinking fountains are that way:camby:

We really don't want your kind around these parts..
Just ignore all them book readers

Always borderline shyt being thrown in here

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
still pisses me off that theres only 10 episodes a season. this shyt at 13 would have been so piff. its just too expensive to film though so i get it.

I honestly think HBO is on blank check status with this show since it took over the world. I read it was the logistics of trying to film more than 10 episodes since they're shooting all over the world. They had to send big ass Brianne to Iceland, Croatia and LA in that last season and there just isn't enough time for all that.
I'd link to the article, but not in this thread :whoa:.

13 episodes a season would be ideal. 15 would make heads explode. :ahh: