Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Why can't it be Sunday? :to:

I can't wait to watch the battle at the wall and the next week we get the aftermath at kings landing and everybody else stories wrapped up for the season.

Then, the long wait for season 5 :to:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why can't it be Sunday? :to:

I can't wait to watch the battle at the wall and the next week we get the aftermath at kings landing and everybody else stories wrapped up for the season.

Then, the long wait for season 5 :to:
One more episode next week!

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
They need to up that budget we need more episodes
10464402_1461613730743201_8445578664151759145_n.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
still pisses me off that theres only 10 episodes a season. this shyt at 13 would have been so piff. its just too expensive to film though so i get it.
I honestly think HBO is on blank check status with this show since it took over the world. I read it was the logistics of trying to film more than 10 episodes since they're shooting all over the world. They had to send big ass Brianne to Iceland, Croatia and LA in that last season and there just isn't enough time for all that.
I'd link to the article, but not in this thread :whoa:.

13 episodes a season would be ideal. 15 would make heads explode. :ahh:
They need to up that budget :patrice: we need more episodes :noah:

:aicmon: I got mixed feelings on this. If they were going to do 13 episodes a season, they should've done it from the start of the series. Do y'all know how much shyt that has been cut out or changed-up from the books because they only have 10 episodes a season? Then again, 1 of the reasons I got into this show because the show only has 10 episodes a season. I don't know if would gotten into this show if it was 13 episodes a season.

:camby: But now the that the show is starting to divert way from the books, I need the show to stick to 10 episodes a season. I'm starting not to trust these writers this season with some of these scenes that are not from the books AND wouldn't fit off-page in the books. fukk outta here with that lame-ass Greyworm & Missandei love story (ain't nobody trying to see a love story involving a eunuch) and dat long-ass scene scene in the black cells with Tyrion & Jamie talking about beetles.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I would change Roose Bolton if I casted for the show. Everytime I read the books, I keep picturing this dude (Mads Mikkelsen) in my head as Roose. They kinda changed up the character for the show but, in the books, Roose is this very soft spoken dude but, a psychopath. The kinda dude who would have chopped up bodies in his dungeons (like flaying people alive :scusthov:)

92960591-mads-mikkelsen.jpeg

The artwork almost looks like Mads too :ohhh:

NotanerArt_Roose_Bolton.jpg

420px-Sardag_Roose_Bolton_profile.jpg

Nah breh he should be Euron "Tha GOAT" Greyjoy

tumblr_mc9gk98Jth1qksuq5o1_500.png

:wow:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't think it needs more episodes, just lengthen them. 75 or 80 minutes an Ep. or at the very least make the season finale that run time.

I got no beef with book readers but some of y'all got diarrhea of the keyboard. Like you can't help alluding to shyt that may happen.