Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
let homey be in smoke and salt

Smoke and salt? Is he a ham?

tumblr_m2xev71G3I1qzqcaho1_r1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Alright yall, enough with this book reader vs. show watcher back and forth bytch fest

This is like the 10th time its happened in this thread. Time to move on.

We are one day away from what they are calling the biggest budget episode of the show yet.

For the casual viewers that whine about lack of action, maybe this quote will wet your appetite:

Show Producer Benioff said:
I wouldn’t say it’s wall-to-wall action — because it doesn’t start right away — but once it gets going about 15 minutes into the episode it doesn’t stop

Here is the full article. Please note that although it doesn't talk about plot, it does discuss the general outline of the upcoming episode and I know that some people want to be left completely in the dark so don't read it if you don't want to know what the episode is about. Also, don't read the reader comments I'm sure there are spoilers there
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/06/06/game-of-thrones-showrunners-castle-black/

Bonus Article
Game of Thrones overtakes The Sopranos as the most watched HBO series of all time :stylin:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/06/05/game-of-thrones-sopranos-ratings/

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Alright yall, enough with this book reader vs. show watcher back and forth bytch fest

This is like the 10th time its happened in this thread. Time to move on.

We are one day away from what they are calling the biggest budget episode of the show yet.

For the casual viewers that whine about lack of action, maybe this quote will wet your appetite:

Here is the full article. Please note that although it doesn't talk about plot, it does discuss the general outline of the upcoming episode and I know that some people want to be left completely in the dark so don't read it if you don't want to know what the episode is about. Also, don't read the reader comments I'm sure there are spoilers there
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/06/06/game-of-thrones-showrunners-castle-black/

Bonus Article
Game of Thrones overtakes The Sopranos as the most watched HBO series of all time :stylin:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/06/05/game-of-thrones-sopranos-ratings/
CHUUUUUURCH!

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im honestly not expecting too much from tomorrows episode. id be surprised if this battle is even better than what ive seen on spartacus tbh....

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You know I pictured the Dornishmen as more Arab/Italian than Greek. However,Pedro Pascal and Indira Varma (who is Indian and Swiss) played Dornish to the LETTER of how i pictured it. The Dornish represent a distinct "otherness" and we can all agree based off the rest of the cast Pascal and Varma are DAMN different.

Its only happened with a few changes Dinklage IS Tyrion damn the book differences, he brings life to that character. Same with Tywin, Joffery, Arya, Sansa, ect. The only people who damn near look 100% like their book descriptions were Jamie and Ned.

Now when I reread the books I somewhat picture Pascal as the Red Viper and i doesn't take away from the story at all. I would rather them get people who can PLAY THE PARTS and have small changes.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
You know I pictured the Dornishmen as more Arab/Italian than Greek. However,Pedro Pascal and Indira Varma (who is Indian and Swiss) played Dornish to the LETTER of how i pictured it. The Dornish represent a distinct "otherness" and we can all agree based off the rest of the cast Pascal and Varma are DAMN different.

Its only happened with a few changes Dinklage IS Tyrion damn the book differences, he brings life to that character. Same with Tywin, Joffery, Arya, Sansa, ect. The only people who damn near look 100% like their book descriptions were Jamie and Ned.

Now when I reread the books I somewhat picture Pascal as the Red Viper and i doesn't take away from the story at all. I would rather them get people who can PLAY THE PARTS and have small changes.

I would change Roose Bolton if I casted for the show. Everytime I read the books, I keep picturing this dude (Mads Mikkelsen) in my head as Roose. They kinda changed up the character for the show but, in the books, Roose is this very soft spoken dude but, a psychopath. The kinda dude who would have chopped up bodies in his dungeons (like flaying people alive :scusthov:)

92960591-mads-mikkelsen.jpeg

The artwork almost looks like Mads too :ohhh:

NotanerArt_Roose_Bolton.jpg

420px-Sardag_Roose_Bolton_profile.jpg

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I honestly think HBO is on blank check status with this show since it took over the world. I read it was the logistics of trying to film more than 10 episodes since they're shooting all over the world. They had to send big ass Brianne to Iceland, Croatia and LA in that last season and there just isn't enough time for all that.
I'd link to the article, but not in this thread :whoa:.

13 episodes a season would be ideal. 15 would make heads explode. :ahh:

Too soon :to: