Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
@Malik I think I might have pulled the trigger too quick on you breh :ld: but I will keep this thread clean in the meantime. I will see If I have to downgrade or rescind that technical :manny:

Last edited:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Stop talking about people that will appear on the show if they haven't, period. And by people I'm not talking about names. I'm talking about races, types of peoples(warriors,warlocks,etc). It's what the people want.
Okay fine

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
dragon set finally lookin weak outchea :smugfavre:

as of right now, everyone lookin way too :flabbynsick: to fukk with the all mighty #LannisterSet

got-gif.gif

If people feel agravated about certain characters or sets that haven't been on the show and you talk about them(don't need to be specific), that's a spoiler in my book. People want to feel :gladbron: about minor things, that's it. I let a next season characters slide since it was [spoiled] but it won't happen again. End of discussion.

Like a young Tywin da GAWD :whew:

watchin over this thread like

3809975-imwaiting.gif

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Let's say you were fighting for the iron throne and you could choose anyone to be your hand/2nd in command, who would you choose? My top 5 would be like this:

1) Ser Davos Seaworth - Dude would be ride or die for the cause, no matter the situation
2) Melisandre - Bad bytch with magical abilities
3) Tywin Lannister - One step ahead of everyone
4) Tyrion Lannister - Dude has the ability to turn around any bad situation
5) Jorah Mormont - Another ride or die guy, but he's ranked lower because he can be bought for the right price

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Let's say you were fighting for the iron throne and you could choose anyone to be your hand/2nd in command, who would you choose? My top 5 would be like this:

1) Ser Davos Seaworth - Dude would be ride or die for the cause, no matter the situation
5) Jorah Mormont - Another ride or die guy, but he's ranked lower because he can be bought for the right price

Tyrion would make a great 2nd in command but I think I would choose missandei :steviej:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

assuming that they'd stay loyal to me and wouldn't set me up to take my spot? :patrice:

LittleFinger - dudes a genius and can outwit anyone (he made tywin seem like a dumbass :umad:)
Oberyn - dude is the perfect diplomat, knows when to be respectful while at the same time ready to pop off if need be :obama:
Syrio - the illest nikka in Nebraska :blessed: fukk how you feel @Adam3000 :mjpls: nikka would be my personal bodyguard :birdman:
Ned - dude can make damn near anyone loyal/ride or die for him :banderas: our morale would be through the fukkin roof
Jaqen - he'd just change his face and be the perfect spy, have him working on covert missions with LittleFinger, bodies would be caught :demonic: information would be gathered

:lupe: damn i think i made the perfect squad

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

If I'm weak at politics and strong in war It's a toss between Tyrion and Davos.

If I'm strong at politics and weak at war, Tywin Lannister.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Spoiler Alert:

Video of how your squad would look after 2 years of battle training below:

4AyVC1q.gif
:russ: nah breh i'd definitely have Ned workin with my knights and army as far as hands on training goes

Syrio would be my fredo in the cut :demonic: possibly training a secret #BasedThroneTaskforce in the shadows....

fukk wit me :ahh:

Last edited: