Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Stop talking about people that will appear on the show if they haven't, period. And by people I'm not talking about names. I'm talking about races, types of peoples(warriors,warlocks,etc). It's what the people want.
not necessarily posting in response to this post you made, but listen breh....

you realize that it's mostly yall fellow show watchers who tryna be slick breakin rules in here right? how is it that we spot them better than you? the last few pages been show watchers who obviously looked up shyt, tryna dry spoil on the low. yet the target is still on our backs.

yall done ran obarth the gawd out the thread wit yall fukkery breh :mjlol: or did yall not know he was a book nikka too?
ZOvEdVK.jpg

"yet spoil the least" :ufdup: you understand what this means right? we aint the ones you need to be lookin at

if anybody is gonna mod this thread it should be someone who knows exactly what a spoiler looks like, if that aint you then pass the torch to somebody else breh (not me tho :whoa:)

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:mjlol: I told y'all nikkas when Jax introduced himself as Mod a couple weeks ago. nikka be paranoid as fukk over shyt that ain't even spoilers.
Two more weeks and ya'll are free. It's not about me.
I just don't get what's the point in forcing this issue.
Try me doe :troll:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
not necessarily posting in response to this post you made, but listen breh....

you realize that it's mostly yall fellow show watchers who tryna be slick breakin rules in here right? how is it that we spot them better than you? the last few pages been show watchers who obviously looked up shyt, tryna dry spoil on the low. yet the target is still on our backs.

yall done ran obarth the gawd out the thread wit yall fukkery breh :mjlol: or did yall not know he was a book nikka too?
ZOvEdVK.jpg

"yet spoil the least" :ufdup: you understand what this means right? we aint the ones you need to be lookin at

if anybody is gonna mod this thread it should be someone who knows exactly what a spoiler looks like, if that aint you then pass the torch to somebody else breh (not me tho :whoa:)
I value yall imput,you're right about most book readers being the ones that help catch these slick nikkas :stopitslime: but we been having some scandalous spoilers round here :scusthov:
We will not allow that, we don't want another red wedding spoiler fukkery in our hands :beli:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I know I wasn't spoiling...I was talking about the War of the Roses and how there's historical basis for blacks being in a medieval era show. I mean damn nikka :dahell: Can't talk about history in here either :dahell:
The blacks talk was the problem as you know. Because of the strong correlation of the two(books and history), it starts bringing in slick spoiling, and that's the start of something we don't want.
"so and so happened, so you know we're gonna have this on the show too" :beli: nah, we can't be having none of that when nikkas then start spoiling :manny: now, talk about history? breh this ain't the SS, talk about whatever you want :heh:
And after this page no more talk about spoilers.

Last edited:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I normally dont wish this on people because its a lame thing to do to someone, but just let it be known that I hope someone fukks up whats left of the series for y'all

Just because of how shytty and paranoid you nikkas have been acting

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
The blacks talk was the problem as you know. Because of the strong correlation of the two(books and history), it starts bringing in slick spoiling, and that's the start of something we don't want.
"so and so happened, so you know we're gonna have this on the show too" :beli: nah, we can't be having none of that when nikkas then start spoiling :manny: now, talk about history? breh this ain't the SS, talk about whatever you want :heh:
And after this page no more talk about spoilers.

This is getting a little ridiculous. Based on the example I've seen you given it looks like your sensitivity levels may be too high. Hit start go to options and turn that down. Speculation about actual real world history and how it may effect the show is just silly, thats like Watching Spartacus and some how someone knowing he is gonna die in the end is a spoiler, or that Zeus is Hercules' father! If you didn't know those things, your life has been spoiled enough and you have a bigger problem.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
The show is based in Europe, why is there a race issue? We don't gotta be in EVERYthing :yeshrug:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I normally dont wish this on people because its a lame thing to do to someone, but just let it be known that I hope someone fukks up whats left of the series for y'all

Just because of how shytty and paranoid you nikkas have been acting

That makes no sense. Zero. We have a fukking thread about the books. We have another Season thread for the people that read the books.

There are rules. Don't ruin the fukking show. Easy, if you wanna talk about it, go to that thread where everyone is on the same page. You guys are like little fukking kids.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
That makes no sense. Zero. We have a fukking thread about the books. We have another Season thread for the people that read the books.

There are rules. Don't ruin the fukking show. Easy, if you wanna talk about it, go to that thread where everyone is on the same page. You guys are like little fukking kids.
That shyt would hold weight if people were posting actual spoilers instead of you nikkas just acting like little scary hoes

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
That shyt would hold weight if people were posting actual spoilers instead of you nikkas just acting like little scary hoes

nikka anything borderline is scary to us. Yes. One little shyt can fukking up years of potential tv watching. Why can't y'all just go to your own thread? Why y'all need to invade on our space? You read he books, congrats nikka. Go get your moral medal from some hipster nikkas and keep it pushing.