Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
tumblr_n6m7ylhimF1s8kxvlo3_250.gif
tumblr_n6m7ylhimF1s8kxvlo2_250.gif
tumblr_n6m7ylhimF1s8kxvlo1_250.gif

SmashedMelon.jpg

tumblr_n6m7ylhimF1s8kxvlo6_250.gif
tumblr_n6m7ylhimF1s8kxvlo5_250.gif
tumblr_n6m7ylhimF1s8kxvlo4_250.gif
Honestly Oberyn dying in the show like that was worse than reading it. I was sorta more "oh shyt" that Tyrion( one of my faves) was being sentenced to death. Tyrion being sentenced barely registered with me. Face was a mix of Tyrion's and :merchant: for the next ten minutes.

Was it just me or can you seen Tyrion's jaw drop right before The Mountain gouges Oberyn's eyes

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yo, is there a White Walker set around here? :lupe: I love them so much :wow: I can't wait until they break in and fukk shyt up :banderas: They're really what keeps me tuned.

But if there isn't one (and there really should be, they're chill as fukk), sign me up as a StannisStan.

I have a feeling the whitewalkers are going to help out the nightswatch and save them for some reason

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If I've learnt anything from the first 4 seasons of GOT, it's that Tywins the last nikka in westoros that you leave to his own devices- he's the most conniving motherfukker in the realm. You're either with or against that nikka and if you ain't with him, you better take him the fukk out

He's not gonna do anything crazy. He gets his son back free of KG and he's still a rich nikka. Any move by him would have him against the new dynasty would have him smashed by the new allies to the iron throne. :patrice:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"
Pictures from Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9 “The Watchers on the Wall”

Pictures from this Sunday’s new episode of Game of Thrones, “The Watchers on the Wall,” have arrived early! This batch includes a whole lot of Jon Snow, and a bonus Ygritte taking aim. We’re so ready for episode 9.

thewatchersonthewall3-630x419.jpg

thewatchersonthewall1-630x419.jpg

thewatchersonthewall2-630x419.jpg

thewatchersonthewall4-630x947.jpg

thewatchersonthewall5-630x354.jpg

"

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Only Thursday :noah:

For anyone who is starving midweek I'll recommend those hour long GOT history lessons on youtube that were on the bluray season sets. Finally watched the first one last week and it was :blessed: I understand so much more now.

If they wanna wait on another book being written by GRRM for a year or two they could feed us with fill in prequel seasons easily :ahh:

Lank breh:feedme:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
"
Pictures from Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9 “The Watchers on the Wall”

Pictures from this Sunday’s new episode of Game of Thrones, “The Watchers on the Wall,” have arrived early! This batch includes a whole lot of Jon Snow, and a bonus Ygritte taking aim. We’re so ready for episode 9.

thewatchersonthewall3-630x419.jpg

thewatchersonthewall1-630x419.jpg

thewatchersonthewall2-630x419.jpg

thewatchersonthewall4-630x947.jpg

thewatchersonthewall5-630x354.jpg

"

This episode is gonna be so piff :noah:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Characters leaked for Game of Thrones season 5, with new details

2-630x419.jpg

Thanks to a tip from a Winteriscoming.net source, we have a better idea of how Game of Thrones season 5 is taking shape. Casting is in full swing, providing us with details about who the show will be adding next year- and a few of the changes that may happen with them.

Fans have been speculating that with Game of Thrones possibly filming in Spain next season that we’ll be seeing a lot of Dorne, and based on the role breakdown that has surfaced, they’re right.

We’ll tuck the details below a cut as they will include some spoilers about next year. In season 5, the characters we’ll be seeing include:

• Prince Doran Martell – Doran is described as the major new player this year, appearing in multiple episodes. The fiftysomething prince uses a wheelchair, is reclusive and rules wisely. It appears the show is looking to continue the trend it started with Pedro Pascal, and cast Latino actors for the Martell clan.

• Prince Trystane Martell – Trystane, the handsome fiance of Princess Myrcella, is being aged up to 18.

• Areo Hotah - Doran’s personal bodyguard will appear throughout the season, assisting the prince with his duties. The show is particularly looking for a black actor to fill the role.
The Sand Snakes, Oberyn Martell’s b*stard daughters (with ages ranging 18-25):

• Obara Sand – The eldest and most athletic Sand Snake will be having a major fight scene with a series regular character- not one who crosses her path in the books. This is an interesting change.

• Nymeria Sand – Nymeria is described as “mixed race,” with her father being the fairer Oberyn and her mother being darker skinned. The second oldest of these Sand Snakes, she’s beautiful, emotional and very strong.

• Tyene Sand - The youngest of the Sand Snakes that we meet uses her wits and seductive powers, and is less of a physical fighter than the other Sand Snakes. She is just as deadly as her sisters, however, but her weapon is poison.

• High Sparrow - The books’ pious head of a religious movement will be appearing in several episodes in season 5.

• Septa Unella – The show is looking for a character actress to play the imposing and unrelenting septa who spends a lot of time with a major series character next year.

• Maggy the Frog- A fortune teller in A Feast for Crows, she’ll be in one episode next year.

• Lollys Stokeworth – Just last week in “Mockingbird,” Bronn announced his intention to marry Lollys, whom Tyrion considers “dimwitted.” It looks like the sellsword will still be around next year.

• Yezzan - A sleazy Meereenese slave owner.

• The Waif – The strange child from the books that Arya encounters will likely be played by an older actress, one in her later teens, and we understand the show is specifically looking for a woman of East Asian descent for the part.

Ours is the Fury: There may be more casting information trickling in, so this list is by no means complete. The show may have already filled some roles, and that is why some parts are not present. I do hope that Arianne will be cast though, because while some aspects of her plot could be handled by Sand Snakes, not all can. A legitimate princess who is the heir isn’t the same as a b*stard, so that is my only concern about casting. As for the Snakes, the show has established that Oberyn does have eight daughters, but we always knew we wouldn’t get to see all of them. Consolidating their personalities into three of them makes sense, I think.

Update:
More characters rumored being cast for season five

Casting for the fifth season of Game of Thrones carries on, and so does the rumor mill.

According to our unofficial sources, the show has been looking to cast a few more characters, in addition to the lengthy list that surfaced a couple weeks ago. We’ve learned they’re searching for:

• Varamyr: Dubbed Varamyr Sixskins in the book series, the wildling skinchanger initially appears in A Storm of Swords when he takes possession of the late Orell’s eagle, and takes on his scout role as well with Mance Rayder’s army. The book describes Varamyr as a small man, bald and grey-faced with round shoulders. The show is supposedly looking to cast an actor in the 35-45 year old age range. It’s unclear what position Varamyr will take on in the fifth season as his introduction point in the books has already passed in the show.
  • Imogen: A 12 year old blonde girl. It’s speculated that this may actually be the casting call for young Cersei. Given that there is no Imogen in the books, and we’ve heard that Game of Thrones is auditioning girls for the role of young Cersei, this seems likely.
  • Brunette girl: 12 years old. There’s no additional information about this part. For book-related possibilities, our best guess with regards to the role is probably Melara, a girl involved in young Cersei’s story with the fortuneteller Maggy the Frog.
The list of potential characters is unconfirmed by HBO at this time.

Ours is the Fury
: Introducing Varamyr at this point is a little puzzling. It seems like it would’ve been a good idea to do that for season 4, but perhaps bringing in another warg is a sign that the show is going to focus more on developing warg abilities for other characters in season 5.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
I have a feeling the whitewalkers are going to help out the nightswatch and save them for some reason

Gods, no. They're ancient vengeful creatures with ice in their veins and I like it that way. I can't have them going all lovey-dovey on us. Especially not if they somehow get controlled by Jon's special snowflake Azor Ahai powers or whatever... I'd HATE that, it'd be the worst scenario ever. They're monsters, they're the things of nightmares and I want them to invade an already war-torn realm and just wreck everything. Scary abominations are better off as brutal monsters to be defeated. :demonic: Who says everyone's got to turn into fluffy, fuzzy allies eventually? It's Game of Thrones, not something stupid like Naruto which turns cataclysmic demons into sweet pals.

DC_Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
I was watching the hound vs. Beric Dondarrion the other day. Was Beric a great fighter
Back in the day because the hound looked kinda shook/surprised when he announced he will be fighting him.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Gods, no. They're ancient vengeful creatures with ice in their veins and I like it that way. I can't have them going all lovey-dovey on us. Especially not if they somehow get controlled by Jon's special snowflake Azor Ahai powers or whatever... I'd HATE that, it'd be the worst scenario ever. They're monsters, they're the things of nightmares and I want them to invade an already war-torn realm and just wreck everything. Scary abominations are better off as brutal monsters to be defeated. :demonic: Who says everyone's got to turn into fluffy, fuzzy allies eventually? It's Game of Thrones, not something stupid like Naruto which turns cataclysmic demons into sweet pals.

Unless Jon Snow and the rest of the nights watch is dying next week how else are they going to overcome a battle of 100 vs 100,000?

being that this is GRRM though I would not be shocked to see Jon Snow and the Nightswatch die in brutal fashion though

• Dap
Reactions: no.
Daps
One of the things that annoy me in this thread is Starkset claiming Nights Watch. :camby: Joining the NW means you have to give up your set.

Sure the Starks can help the crows out but the crows can't meddle or participate in the affairs of other houses. Mormont said that to Jon Snow after he almost deserts to join Robb.

NW is #StarkSet :ufdup:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Unless Jon Snow and the rest of the nights watch is dying next week how else are they going to overcome a battle of 100 vs 100,000?

being that this is GRRM though I would not be shocked to see Jon Snow and the Nightswatch die in brutal fashion though

i havent read all the books (just the first 2 books), so this isnt a spoiler but just an educated guess that stanis will ride in to the rescue

cuz remember he just brought a whole army and i think that city with the bank is just east of the wall

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
i havent read all the books (just the first 2 books), so this isnt a spoiler but just an educated guess that stanis will ride in to the rescue

is he even in the vicinity though? I don't know the map layout and I know there are obsessed people here who would know the details

but the whitewalkers are actually closer to this battle than the Stanis set aren't they?