Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Who owns Storms End now brehs? Tell me only if it's been said on the show already brehs.

It gotta be Stannis. Because the bannermen from the Stormlands joined Stannis when Renly died. Stannis is the only TRUE living Baratheon left, not counting his daughter.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
10448864_327370914086261_1793421046_n.jpg

She cleans up well :leon:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Still the goat twist in the show- I was fukking stunned when I watched that shyt

I honestly thought Barristan Selmy was going to rescue him, or Ned would be reunited with Jon Snow at the wall and they'd finish the discussion Ned promised him they'd have.

:to:

Jards

All Star
Daps
I honestly thought Barristan Selmy was going to rescue him, or Ned would be reunited with Jon Snow at the wall and they'd finish the discussion Ned promised him they'd have.

It was the they flipped it with Joffery's speech:

"My mother and lady wife say I should spare him....but they have the hearts of woman- SER IILYN BRING ME HIS HEAD!!!! :damn:"

Even in the next episode, I was expecting to see the nikka like it was a dream or it some shyt.

They sold the audience the rope a dope perfectly though because Sean Bean was the biggest actor on the show at the time so nobody would've thought they killed that nikka off so early. Even in the way they promoted the show, they were pushing it like Sean Bean was the the main dude so you would've thought he was untouchable....

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps

I just rewatched that scene and the red wedding man i got goosebumps

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
worst scene in the series is Dany crowdsurfing in season 3 finale. no debatin'

tell me i'm lyin

:trash:

in terms of race yeah, i love this show but the racial imagery is horrible, the two biggest black characters are slaves

imo they should have made one of the families black