Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
tumblr_n6m7ylhimF1s8kxvlo3_250.gif
tumblr_n6m7ylhimF1s8kxvlo2_250.gif
tumblr_n6m7ylhimF1s8kxvlo1_250.gif

SmashedMelon.jpg

tumblr_n6m7ylhimF1s8kxvlo6_250.gif
tumblr_n6m7ylhimF1s8kxvlo5_250.gif
tumblr_n6m7ylhimF1s8kxvlo4_250.gif

Last edited:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Actually, I think the best course would have been to leave them Lannisters alone. Ban Jaime from KG, refuse the Cersei marriange, and leave Tywin to his devices. Maybe Jon Arryn thought he had to hook up with them because there wasn't another rich house that had a daughter ready for Robert.

If I've learnt anything from the first 4 seasons of GOT, it's that Tywins the last nikka in westoros that you leave to his own devices- he's the most conniving motherfukker in the realm. You're either with or against that nikka and if you ain't with him, you better take him the fukk out

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
If I've learnt anything from the first 4 seasons of GOT, it's that Tywins the last nikka in westoros that you leave to his own devices- he's the most conniving motherfukker in the realm. You're either with or against that nikka and if you ain't with him, you better take him the fukk out
Word

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Only Thursday :noah:

For anyone who is starving midweek I'll recommend those hour long GOT history lessons on youtube that were on the bluray season sets. Finally watched the first one last week and it was :blessed: I understand so much more now.

If they wanna wait on another book being written by GRRM for a year or two they could feed us with fill in prequel seasons easily :ahh:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Only Thursday :noah:

For anyone who is starving midweek I'll recommend those hour long GOT history lessons on youtube that were on the bluray season sets. Finally watched the first one last week and it was :blessed: I understand so much more now.

If they wanna wait on another book being written by GRRM for a year or two they could feed us with fill in prequel seasons easily :ahh:

i would kill to see robert's rebellion on the big screen :to: