Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't claim starkset over here though.

They are affiliated set and we ride with them due to mutual beginnings and bloodlines.

But the Jon Snow Church of Latter Day Crows bows only to the Snowman. :blessed:

That Crow Crew is what we claim.

Jon Snow is Starkset.

The Night's Watch has partial ownership of the character, but besides that, ya'll got murderers, rapers, and Sam.

So really ya'll more Samset than repping Jon Snow. Which is cool...Sam did kill a White Walker. Ya'll got Gilly too though.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
I'm guessing that was Missandei's one big spot of the year ... but it was well worth it. Top 2 on the show. If they did her up like the other hoes on the show, she'd have a huge following. They ain't want her to outshine Dany doe.

tumblr_n6mhtnLJWm1qfl3iio1_1280.jpg

:noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm guessing that was Missandei's one big spot of the year ... but it was well worth it. Top 2 on the show. If they did her up like the other hoes on the show, she'd have a huge following. They ain't want her to outshine Dany doe.

tumblr_n6mhtnLJWm1qfl3iio1_1280.jpg

:noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:
I prefer her GOT look but :ohlawd:. Just saw a vid of breh who plays The Mountain deadlifting 994lbs :merchant: bet he really could crush a brehs skull.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Jon took the black though :blessed:

One of the things that annoy me in this thread is Starkset claiming Nights Watch. :camby: Joining the NW means you have to give up your set.

Sure the Starks can help the crows out but the crows can't meddle or participate in the affairs of other houses. Mormont said that to Jon Snow after he almost deserts to join Robb.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I wouldn't really call the lannisters "villains"
When the show/books started it appeared that way.
But I think one of Martins main purpose in this writing is to deconstruct fantasy archetypes. So while the Lannisters certainly didn't appear very likable originally - as the story continues, he has added dimensions to characters, which made a lot of their actions quite reasonable. I don't fully get the whole incest thing either but it seems to be a much more accepted thing in Westeros, than it is in our world. I have some guesses as to why that is but that sort of speculation is best reserved for the book thread