Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tywin's intro to the story is when Catelyn Stark commits the first open act of aggression against House Lannister by kidnapping Tyrion with no damn proof

Also not letting Cersei place Joffrey on the throne or working against the sadistic fukk may as well have been House Lannister suicide.

The first open act of aggression was throwing Bran out a window then trying to murder him in his bed. Anything the Lannisters have done has been to cover up their secrets or secure a throne they have no right to.

And House Lannister suicide? As opposed to them placing him on the throne, and getting mobbed/beaten in the streets of their own city because everyone thinks Joffrey, and by extension the Lannisters, are clowns?

If Joffrey is your best bet, you need to bow out of the game.

Fred.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Who you reppin?
ibgwqTIdG5llTe.png

What set you claiming?

You riding with the God Jon Snow as your Savior?

Don't tell me Starving Stannis

if you are intelligent you're riding with daenerys stormborn targaryen. the freer of the oppressed :birdman:

you know the rules

what set you claim

:whoa:

Yall really are about that set life

I fukks with everybody but hate a lot of people too...

Only Lannister I fukk with is Tyrion and maybe Jamie since he's not a villain anymore but his sister and Joffery tho :scusthov::camby:
First few episodes I was Stark set heavy :wow: Ned, Rob, and Jon ( :unsure: ) :wow:

Arya is cool, she got a lot of heart I hope she gets revenge on everybody

Daenery is a bad bytch, she really started from the bottom :whoo::wow: but why they switch the character of Daario....had me confused as fukk

Just give me 100 lbs of gold and Missandei and I'd be straight

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

Only Lannister I fukk with is Tyrion and maybe Jamie since he's not a villain anymore but his sister and Joffery tho :scusthov::camby:
First few episodes I was Stark set heavy :wow: Ned, Rob, and Jon ( :unsure: ) :wow:

Daenery is a bad bytch, she really started from the bottom :whoo::wow: but why they switch the character of Daario....had me confused as fukk

Just give 100 lbs of gold and Missandei and I'd be straight
So you Targset? :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

Just give 100 lbs of gold and Missandei and I'd be straight

Ol craven ass don't make me choose ass dude :comeon:

Not sure you deserve that 3000 in your name :stopitslime:

Sure you don't wanna join #SamwellTarlySet breh :skip:

:lolbron:

:birdman:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Yo, is there a White Walker set around here? :lupe: I love them so much :wow: I can't wait until they break in and fukk shyt up :banderas: They're really what keeps me tuned.

But if there isn't one (and there really should be, they're chill as fukk), sign me up as a StannisStan.

Last edited by a moderator: