Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
I gotta unfollow this thread... I love the commentary... but the people that enjoy giving spoilers. :pacspit:

I hope your families are extinguished, and your lineage withers and dies on the vine. :obama:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I gotta unfollow this thread... I love the commentary... but the people that enjoy giving spoilers. :pacspit:

I hope your families are extinguished, and your lineage withers and dies on the vine. :obama:
i blocked all the book readers in here breh

and its :blessed:

raff

Rookie
Daps
:pachaha: :pachaha:

y0UKCRi.png
b

^Prince Obrien :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: Stannis' swag rating:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The meltdowns are real, and is this a Renly or a broad writing? Talking about Robb's hotter than Ned :dead::deadrose:, I can't at people on the net.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH He negged me for blocking him! :sas1:

Oh well, kick rocks. :sas2:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
GRRM is a sick individual. I only read about 1/2 of the first book and Daenery is THIRTEEN and having sex with Drogo and he goes into graphic detail. All the characters are much much younger in the book. Jon Snow is 13 or 14, Theon is 17 and so and so on. On the show Ned Stark was in his late 40's or early 50's, but in the book he was only 35. That should give you an idea of how much younger everyone is.

What kind of dude goes into graphic details about kids having sex? That bothered me.

kids getting married at around 13 was pretty normal a few hundred years ago