Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
IU0AZOp.jpg
:russ:
:dead:
Why my man looks like someone about to lose their head for real?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Extended preview for next week

The budget :wow:

I would recommend not watching it because there is some shyt here that might best be left unseen until next week. But go ahead and click if you are impatient

That mammoth brehs....that shyt is just.....:wow:....no garbage ass CGI neither they put time into this shyt :wow:

I should have listened....:to: It was real dark tho, so I ain't see too much

Seriously breh - I don't even understand why you are trying to argue this so much. This series was huge before the show and there were lots of people reading it. I normally have respect for your posts, but if you weren't a mod, I'd think you were just trolling to troll.
I swear that nikka argue just to practice typing

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think I'm gonna be ghost from this thread the next two weeks. I wanna be shocked, awed, amazed etc... Or can I get a list on who to put on ignore :lolbron:

raff

Rookie
Daps
Because in a world where everyone is disingenuous, evil, murdering, raping, enslaving, fukking their siblings and whatever else. Here's one dude who keeps it real right until the end, and lives his life honorably and trustworthy. Everybody had respect for Ned, well except for that evil b*stard Joff who didn't respect anyone. But anyways it's nice to see a real nikka who you feel like you can trust in Ned, who is also a leader of men and handy with the sword.

:what:how was he keeping it real if he created a lie that he was plotting on Roberts death? On the other hand he seemed selfish talking I'm not afraid to die, but didn't think about his family, bannermen and smallfolk; chubby Varys had to get his mind right cause Ned's pride was talking through him in that dungeon.

:why: would he respect Ned if he confessed to killing "his" pops? Joffrey is a p*ssy but I can't fault him for feeling some type of way towards Ned.

:usure:Ned was a leader? To me he was a follower all his life, he's a soldier. He doesn't have the farsightedness of a political leader, he didn't even want to take over Winterfell, he admits that Brandon Stark was better fit for the role. This nicca Ned was even so shy he didn't have it in him to ask a girl to dance :mindblown:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:what:how was he keeping it real if he created a lie that he was plotting on Roberts death? On the other hand he seemed selfish talking I'm not afraid to die, but didn't think about his family, bannermen and smallfolk; chubby Varys had to get his mind right cause Ned's pride was talking through him in that dungeon.

:why: would he respect Ned if he confessed to killing "his" pops? Joffrey is a p*ssy but I can't fault him for feeling some type of way towards Ned.

:usure:Ned was a leader? To me he was a follower all his life, he's a soldier. He doesn't have the farsightedness of a political leader, he didn't even want to take over Winterfell, he admits that Brandon Stark was better fit for the role. This nicca Ned was even so shy he didn't have it in him to ask a girl to dance :mindblown:

He didn't create that, he was forced to say it to keep his daughter safe. Also, Joffery knew that Ned didn't kill his pops, Joff was at Robert's bed side crying while Robert was still alive. He knew what happened to Robert and also knew Ned didn't have shyt to do with it.

Ned was warden of the north, and he was a respected leader both in terms of ruling and in combat.

Ned was keeping it real because he ALWAYS does the honorable thing, and he sticks to that even if it means his death.

I don't think you're that familiar with the character with all the misunderstandings you have going on here.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:lolbron:

Ned Stark like that kid in the back of the class who knows the answer but won't raise his hand.

The war was more his than Robert's. Dude just took the passenger seat and let his homie fukk the country up.

raff

Rookie
Daps
Alright create wasn't a fortunate word, but went along with betraying his honor/word for what he perceives as greater good. So to me he doesn't
always go the harder path but became an oportunist in a time of crisis, but really understandibly so. Just remembered he also lied he gave the order to imprison Tyrion.
What type of politics go on in the North that Neds supposed to get credit? He got played in KL with the whole dagger situation (Renly tried to tell him:manny:).
I also stand by that he was very selfish and prideful in the dungeon until Varys sobered him up.

He didn't create that, he was forced to say it to keep his daughter safe.

Ned was warden of the north, and he was a respected leader both in terms of ruling and in combat.

Ned was keeping it real because he ALWAYS does the honorable thing, and he sticks to that even if it means his death.

I don't think you're that familiar with the character with all the misunderstandings you have going on here.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Alright create wasn't a fortunate word, but went along with betraying his honor/word for what he perceives as greater good. So to me he doesn't
always go the harder path but became an oportunist in a time of crisis, but really understandibly so. Just remembered he also lied he gave the order to imprison Tyrion.
What type of politics go on in the North that Neds supposed to get credit? He got played in KL with the whole dagger situation (Renly tried to tell him:manny:).
I also stand by that he was very selfish and prideful in the dungeon until Varys sobered him up.

What's more honorable, protecting your daughter's life or telling a heated crowd of people who want to see your death that you didn't commit the crime? You think they'd believe him? His daughter's safety was most important to him and that's honorable, he'd sacrifice his reputation to a bunch of ignorant peasants to make sure his kid is safe. I dunno how you argue against that.

He also lied he gave the order to to imprison Tyrion to protect his wife. Who's more honorable the man who protects his family, or the man who snitches on them to keep his own ass safe?

It's not about politics in the north, it's about making sure justice is upheld and all the houses are taken care of. Ned also put in work in battle and is a respected swordsman.

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
book readers(we all know who u are)

Calm it down and stop ruining it for us non readers.