Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
What could happen in episode 10 that's cause for the most expensive scene? :patrice:

I'm 250 pages into ADWD, so if someone has an idea that doesn't spoil anything for me...hit the reply with the tag.
No spoilers here pleighboi :birdman:, not even inside tags, go to the books thread :ufdup:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Tyrion will most likely live, because the character has been in jeopardy for half the season.

G.R.R. Martin kills people at weddings....he kills people in the last 30 seconds of a fight. He's not gonna kill a guy that spent half the season in a dungeon, facing death. Not saying it's impossible, but it would surprise me.

Fred.
You forgot about Ned already? :mjpls:

goddamn ya man hov... this fakkit fred just got sent to bolivia

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
What logic can you use to explain why the first book didn't hit the Best Sellers List until after the show was announced? Nobody is going to start at the 4th or 5th book....they're going to start at book 1.

That's a coincidence? :mjlol:

And :what: at "why would a bunch of people start copping the books in a series no one had heard of just because HBO announced a show?" Gee....I dunno....so they could have a jump on the story? Which is a constant problem in these threads. You're gonna sit there and act like a fukk ton of people on this forum alone didn't start reading the series solely to spoil the show for themselves?
Like I said, it's whatever though. :yeshrug:

Fred.

Because the first book had been out for so long that anyone that was reading the series before the show already had it. They got it at the library. They bought it at a used bookstore. My cousin still has a copy she never gave back from 1999. Someone told them they had to read this book and forced their copy on them.

There was so much time in between the 3rd and 4th book (5 years) that word of mouth had spread and the series blew the fukk up. By the time the 4th book dropped, there was an enormous fan base that was discussing it on the internet and salivating for the next book to drop.

Seriously breh - I don't even understand why you are trying to argue this so much. This series was huge before the show and there were lots of people reading it. I normally have respect for your posts, but if you weren't a mod, I'd think you were just trolling to troll.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Because the first book had been out for so long that anyone that was reading the series before the show already had it. They got it at the library. They bought it at a used bookstore. My cousin still has a copy she never gave back from 1999. Someone told them they had to read this book and forced their copy on them.

There was so much time in between the 3rd and 4th book (5 years) that word of mouth had spread and the series blew the fukk up. By the time the 4th book dropped, there was an enormous fan base that was discussing it on the internet and salivating for the next book to drop.

Seriously breh - I don't even understand why you are trying to argue this so much. This series was huge before the show and there were lots of people reading it. I normally have respect for your posts, but if you weren't a mod, I'd think you were just trolling to troll.

I'm trying to argue this so much because history being rewritten is one of my pet peeves. Regardless of the topic. Everyone that watches the show claims they were into the books in '96, but the numbers don't match up. It's fashionable to inflate how popular the books were back then because the show is huge now. People act like G.R.R. Martin was J.K. Rowling status 18 years ago, and his books were some kind of pop culture phenomenon.

But like I told you 3 posts ago, it's whatever. You keep quoting me extending the convo though. :yeshrug:

Fred.

LurkLurker

Daps
Reppin
I'm trying to argue this so much because history being rewritten is one of my pet peeves. Regardless of the topic. Everyone that watches the show claims they were into the books in '96, but the numbers don't match up. It's fashionable to inflate how popular the books were back then because the show is huge now. People act like G.R.R. Martin was J.K. Rowling status 18 years ago, and his books were some kind of pop culture phenomenon.

But like I told you 3 posts ago, it's whatever. You keep quoting me extending the convo though. :yeshrug:

Fred.

I'm the one that keeps extending the convo.... :troll:

But we can call it good. Whatever you need to believe about reality.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
where is it from?

Why you on a mission to spoil this shyt for yourself so bad? :what:

We got literally 12 days left before this season ends, and you are just now trying to spoil the surprise? satam55 spoiled himself months ago, don't follow in his footsteps

Dudes in here breaking down the trailers scene by scene, taking stuff that is purposely vague and without context and adding context to it :snoop:

We are getting the first real season finale in the history of this show, do whatever you can to keep away from that shyt :bryan:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Fred.
The first book wasn't hugely popular but the second and third books made the bestseller list (1999) it wasn't ever on Harry potter levels but few books are

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm the one that keeps extending the convo.... :troll:

But we can call it good. Whatever you need to believe about reality.

You have learned a valuable lesson today. With certain posters, it is best just to post your one logical, sound argument and walk off into the sunset. When you see that red ALERT light up with the "____quoted your post..." just ignore that shyt because you are going into a never ending pit of mind numbing circular arguments.

LurkLurker

Daps
Reppin
You have learned a valuable lesson today. With certain posters, it is best just to post your one logical, sound argument and walk off into the sunset. When you see that red ALERT light up with the "____quoted your post..." just ignore that shyt because you are going into a never ending pit of mind numbing circular arguments.

:salute:

Lesson learned breh. Lesson learned.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
IU0AZOp.jpg
:russ: