Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I love how myths and legends are now at the door of the 7 kingdoms, nobody thinks Giants exists, they're right at your door now. Dragons had been dead for hundreds of years, they are a boat ride away from coming through and fukking you up, the white walkers been on hiatus for thousands of years and been snatching up babies building up their ranks.

It's about to be comeback season for myths in Westeros :blessed:

The only thing that's really crazy is that Westeros has a 12,000 year documented history (by man) and for most of it mystical fukkery was abound, even in peace time.

The Iron Throne has only existed for 300 years and some change.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
my son Oberyn went out like a bytch...can't front book had me on the edge of my seat for the fight but the show made that final bit extra grimey :to:

son got his face popped something brutal :scusthov:

shoutouts to Sansa finally not being a ditz though finally...she learning from one of the best players in the game all through the books and she still out there looking stupid as shyt. The show actually made me a Sansa fan (character wise, visually I been on my :steviej::shaq:since Winterfell)
:comeon:

he beat the fukk out of the mountain

if anything the big bad mountain went out like a bytch, having to take a cheap shot at the end

be 8 foot and get whooped by someone who is 5'10 brehs

Daps
I know that initially Tywin was willing to bend the rules to make Jamie Lord of Casterly Rock. Remember that Jamie is a Kingsguard and cannot have inheritance and start a family. That said, this situation that Tyrion is in makes the perfect chess move for Tywin. Based on that situation, the first option was to send Tyrion to the wall, then Tyrion messed that up so it will benefit Tywin for Tyrion to die. And Jamie will be sent to Casterly Rock to provide Lannister children the regular way ;)

Jamie is Kingsguard regardless of what happens to Tyrion, tho.

The deal was Tywin was going to have Tommen relieve Jamie of his duties (much like Joffery did with Ser Barristan) and Jamie would go back to the Roc. No matter what, that royal decree needs to happen, I don't see how this hinges on Tyrion's fate at all (outside of the deal between Jamie and Tywin)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

if anything the big bad mountain went out like a bytch, having to take a cheap shot at the end

This. If Oberyn didn't go into the fight with the ulterior motive of forcing a confession, dude would've beaten The Mountain without even breaking a sweat.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also I was right about why Arya was laughing. Interview today with Maisie Williams she said Arya was laughing because The Hound took a massive L:

'Game of Thrones': Arya's shocked laugh explained by Maisie Williams | Inside TV | EW.com

When I was doing it, it was more a reaction to The Hound. This whole time he’s been giving her such a hard time. He’s so in control, and he’s this tough guy, saying he’s going to take me to my aunt in the Vale and ‘I’m going to get my money and I don’t care about you, I just want my money.’ And all of a sudden this happens, and Arya completely loves it. And through laughter, she’s saying, ‘Now what are you going to do?’ It’s fascinating to see this little girl giggling in the sunlight.

Fred.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Bronn would have killed that nikka, I know it's supposed to be Oberyn vs The Mountain, but the way they wrote Bronn out last week was :camby: and felt out of character. Breh was ready to fight The Hound(with just a dagger) over a joke back in season 2, now all of a sudden he doubts himself against The Mountain, fukk outta here :camby:. Best and smartest fighter on the show after Stannis.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
BnZqQ5_IQAEFQC7.jpg

Daps
Bronn would have killed that nikka, I know it's supposed to be Oberyn vs The Mountain, but the way they wrote Bronn out last week was :camby: and felt out of character. Breh was ready to fight The Hound(with just a dagger) over a joke back in season 2, now all of a sudden he doubts himself against The Mountain, fukk outta here :camby:. Best and smartest fighter on the show after Stannis.

For one that was a bar fight, Bronn didn't even want to fight, he was willing to fight cuz he was a stand up cat but he was trying to get the Hound to chill. Secondly, it wasn't 'all of a sudden' much time had passed since then. Earlier this season, Bronn was lamenting that he was getting old. So Bronn is older now and has had a taste of real wealth.... he's in position to start his own house, breh.

Lastly, the Mountain is a far more physically intimidating figure than the Hound, dude is a beast.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Nah, The Hound is terrified of fire. He wasn't p*ssy to face The Mountain in season one. They were going toe to toe until King Robert told them to stop and breh nonchalantly takes a knee during combat ducking The Mountain's swing that could have scalped him.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Battle to the death tho, you can't just lay there and let a dude kill you. I would have killed my opponent the same way if I could. He was taking his sweet time screaming at me, getting emotional at a distance I can grab him? Yeah, I'm sweeping your legs, breh. Yeah, I'm bashing your head in.

Lady Arryn "You fight with no honor..."

Bronn "Yeah... But he did" :yeshrug:

:deadrose:

Fighting fair is for Tourneys, brehs.