Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
Nah, The Hound is terrified of fire. He wasn't p*ssy to face The Mountain in season one. They were going toe to toe until King Robert told them to stop and breh non-nonchalantly takes a knee during combat ducking The Mountain's swing that could have scalped him.

Fair enough. I phrased that wrong. I should've said that the Mountain is the one person that intimidates the Hound.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I love how myths and legends are now at the door of the 7 kingdoms, nobody thinks Giants exists, they're right at your door now. Dragons had been dead for hundreds of years, they are a boat ride away from coming through and fukking you up, the white walkers been on hiatus for thousands of years and been snatching up babies building up their ranks.

It's about to be comeback season for myths in Westeros :blessed:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I love how myths and legends are now at the door of the 7 kingdoms, nobody thinks Giants exists, they're right at your door now. Dragons had been dead for hundreds of years, they are a boat ride away from coming through and fukking you up, the white walkers been on hiatus for thousands of years and been snatching up babies building up their ranks.

It's about to be comeback season for myths in Westeros :blessed:

thats the shyt that drew me in. i was never into lord of the rings cause there was too much magic in that for my taste, but game of thrones season 1 was like a regular medieval story, with zombies. i can take zombies. they were in the background and only mentioned anyway and hardly appeared. i got so into the story, i dont mind all that other shyt. in fact it adds to it for me :ehh:. giant direwolves, giants, dragons, assassins who can change their faces, white walkers, magic swords. i actually love this shyt.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
thats the shyt that drew me in. i was never into lord of the rings cause there was too much magic in that for my taste, but game of thrones season 1 was like a regular medieval story, with zombies. i can take zombies. they were in the background and only mentioned anyway and hardly appeared. i got so into the story, i dont mind all that other shyt. in fact it adds to it for me :ehh:. giant direwolves, giants, dragons, assassins who can change their faces, white walkers, magic swords. i actually love this shyt.

It was brilliant to bring that stuff a long slowly, they set up a grim physical and brutal world, and then started sprinkling more and more fantasy shyt into it.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
does anybody have a map showing where exactly mole's town is?

Ahh-hemm:
Mole's Town is a village close to Castle Black. It lies along the kingsroad in Brandon's Gift, half a league south of theWall.

400px-The_North.png

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamie had the best reactions throughout though. I swear dude hit several Coli smilies.

Yeah, he was like :ohhh: " I can't believe what I'm seeing" when Oberyn putting style on the Mountain then was like :smugfavre: looking at his sister like "This guy Oberyn gonna save my brother's life" :mjpls: then shyt gone wrong when Oberyn got smashed he was like :dwillhuh: to:snoop: like "Goddamn it"

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing with this Oberyn killing is that him dying wasn't a twist at all. He was going up against one of (if not the best) fighters in the world. The Mountain was a beast. An incredible specimen. Oberyn dying was hardly meant to be a twist. Odds were on The Mountain from the beginning. People were just hoping Oberyn could defy them.

The twist was how he died. That he was actually winning this fight yet lost it in the end and to then die by getting his eyes gouged out. :huhldup:

Word, leading up to the fight the Mountain was def favored (even Tyrion was unsure), it's just that Oberyn pretty much beat dude but was preoccupied with getting that confession that Tywin sent the order, and then getting his shyt pushed back:huhldup:

Also, was anyone else annoyed how no one but Oberyn's lover wasn't all out :merchant: over dude getting his skull crushed. Even in the books Tyrion was throwing up and shyt. :snoop:

Also a million :noah:'s for missandei

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I can't see why the Tyrell's would be any more mad at the Lannisters. Oberyn volunteered to serve as Tyrion's champion. The Lannisters made him a judge and gave him a seat on the small council.

Why would he need Tyrion out the way to get his heir? If they chose a lesser champion and Oberyn beat him (assuming he'd remain on as Tyrion's champion, since revenge was his motive, not saving the imp), Tyrion would live as he promised Jamie and Jamie would still have to agree to take the Rock. I guess you could argue that Jamie wouldn't need to live up to the deal if Tyrion was found guilty, but Tywin would only need to get Jamie to agree to the new terms to before changing Cersei's champion.

I know that initially Tywin was willing to bend the rules to make Jamie Lord of Casterly Rock. Remember that Jamie is a Kingsguard and cannot have inheritance and start a family. That said, this situation that Tyrion is in makes the perfect chess move for Tywin. Based on that situation, the first option was to send Tyrion to the wall, then Tyrion messed that up so it will benefit Tywin for Tyrion to die. And Jamie will be sent to Casterly Rock to provide Lannister children the regular way ;)