Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think you guys confused about Arya and The Hound found the news. My view is that Arya was laughing because the whole time the Hound was thinking he was going to get a big reward for returning one of her nieces to safety and then when they get there they find out she died three days ago. So that's why she was laughing....He went through all that trouble for nothing.

Yup.

fukkin Hound thought he was about to get paid, then finds out he wasted all that time and not getting shyt. Homie probably like

3625417-7496304809-abs9a.gif

on the inside.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Now you all are complaining that GRRM is so unpredictable that he's predictable with who he kills :laff: as if oberyns death won't have future implications

they forgot that Cercei's daughter is still with the Martells. :mjpls:

I assume they will not be pleased.... :mjpls:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I'm loving the reaction to O's death. Reminds me of Ned getting the ax years ago while GRRM and bookreaders sit back like :mjlol:

oh the horror! oh the tears!:blessed:

Get emotionally attached to GoT characters brehs.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So my coworker is arguing that it is physically impossible for the Mountain to knock off the Viper's teeth while laying down. and crush his skull while having his core shredded.

I tried to explain to him that the Mountain is abnormally strong...but he didn't buy it.

That nikka didn't get the memo? :dead:

The Mountain stats for non-book readers:

Name: Gregor Clegane aka The Mountain That Rides aka The Mountain
Height: Approx. 8 ft.
Weight: Over 420 lbs. (Over 90% Muscle)
Notes: Certified freak of nature.

Weapon of Choice: Two-Handed Greatsword 6ft long (used single handed :merchant:)
Armor: Custom made, full body armor. Thicker and heavier than normal. Unsuitable for an ordinary warrior. :huhldup:
Notes: Consumes vast amounts of Milk of the poppy (Westeros morphine) to soothe headaches. :wtf:

And imagine a dude with those attributes in adrenaline fueled combat... :whoa:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
they forgot that Cercei's daughter is still with the Martells. :mjpls:

I assume they will not be pleased.... :mjpls:

I was thinking about this last night actually when I had some downtime and it popped in my head. Cersei isn't worried cause of how Oberyn acted.

"We don't kill kids in Dorne" I think he said? He was making a point about how awful King's Landing is but if it's true she should be alright. They could hold her like the Lannisters held onto Sansa.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Now you all are complaining that GRRM is so unpredictable that he's predictable with who he kills :laff: as if oberyns death won't have future implications

Its the dumbest criticism I have read in a while :mjlol:

shyt makes no sense. They act like GRRM is Orson Lannister out here smashing beetles with no purpose just to fukk with the readers. George never made any promises to anyone as to who the main characters are. For all we know, Jaime or Sansa are the main characters in this story (I"m dead fukking serious, we don't know shyt). But people build up these expectations for how the story should be told, and then when it doesn't go their way they say "It's getting too predictably unpredictable now"

:mjlol:

Oberyn's death was laid out both as the hero who saves the day, and as the hero who makes promises he can't fulfill. There was nothing predictable about that fight either way, and anyone who says 'I knew he would die' is confusing the word knew with the word suspected. Would they have been in here say "Holy shyt this show blows my mind, I can't believe Oberyn won the fight" if he had won? Hell no, they would be in here saying "It was obvious he was going to win"......straight on some bullshyt

They act like all these good guys are dying. Ignoring all the good guys that are still living. Yes, the bad guys continue to catch major W's. But yall do realize this is still the first act, right? Like, literally, the original plan for this story was a trilogy and the material that has been covered is still in the first intended book of the trilogy, he just got carried away with the storytelling and stretched it out.

There are still 2 acts to go. If this shyt is so predictable, then please tell me how the series is going to end and who is going to live and who is going to die, because I am fukking dying to know

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Its the dumbest criticism I have read in a while :mjlol:

shyt makes no sense. They act like GRRM is Orson Lannister out here smashing beetles with no purpose just to fukk with the readers. George never made any promises to anyone as to who the main characters are. For all we know, Jaime or Sansa are the main characters in this story (I"m dead fukking serious, we don't know shyt). But people build up these expectations for how the story should be told, and then when it doesn't go their way they say "It's getting too predictably unpredictable now"

:mjlol:

Oberyn's death was laid out both as the hero who saves the day, and as the hero who makes promises he can't fulfill. There was nothing predictable about that fight either way, and anyone who says 'I knew he would die' is confusing the word knew with the word suspected. Would they have been in here say "Holy shyt this show blows my mind, I can't believe Oberyn won the fight" if he had won? Hell no, they would be in here saying "It was obvious he was going to win"......straight on some bullshyt

They act like all these good guys are dying. Ignoring all the good guys that are still living. Yes, the bad guys continue to catch major W's. But yall do realize this is still the first act, right? Like, literally, the original plan for this story was a trilogy and the material that has been covered is still in the first intended book of the trilogy, he just got carried away with the storytelling and stretched it out.

There are still 2 acts to go. If this shyt is so predictable, then please tell me how the series is going to end and who is going to live and who is going to die, because I am fukking dying to know
Watch people complain if tyrion somehow lives

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Negs to the nikka that tries to answer this too :stopitslime:

Book thread is filled with theories on how the series will end and who will still be left standing, brehs still ain't sure.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
my son Oberyn went out like a bytch...can't front book had me on the edge of my seat for the fight but the show made that final bit extra grimey :to:

son got his face popped something brutal :scusthov:

shoutouts to Sansa finally not being a ditz though finally...she learning from one of the best players in the game all through the books and she still out there looking stupid as shyt. The show actually made me a Sansa fan (character wise, visually I been on my :steviej::shaq:since Winterfell)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Watch people complain if tyrion somehow lives

Its gonna be like psychological warfare here

Tyrion living is predictable

GRRM is predictably unpredictable, so Tyrion will die

But he is so predictably unpredictable that now we expect Tyrion to die just to fukk with us, so the actual unpredictable thing to do is to let Tyrion live

:mindblown: I can't keep straight what I'm supposed to predict now :mindblown: