Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Just finished the episode:damn:

Just finish the job breh:mindblown:

Lord not tyrion ! please let him get out of this shyt just aint right.
jeremy-evans-scared.gif
Side note. This gif gets me everytime. Who is the breh looks so stressed and what's the context? (Sorry, not a Jazz fan)

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
:dahell:
im having a hard time understanding how someone could board here without knowing what chief keef looks like

also everyone talkin bout #oblock musta had u like :dwillhuh:

I only visit here, arcadium and sometimes TLR when they are talking reckless about Dominicans. These new rappers don't appeal to me...I'm 32 years old.

Daps
brehs I'm going to team sansa and team baelish. Khaleesi has become a c*nt :camby:
SMH @ people still thinking Sansa the Gawdess and Littledikk are one the same team. :snoop:

And I think I'm gonna have to agree with the rest of the OGs, #StarkSet #WolfGang ain't accepting no more applications. nikkas ain't even have their leader's head chopped off, they ain't have to sit through a Red Wedding. nikkas is jumping ship cuz the finally see she's just a basic bytch with dragons. :stopitslime:

We been told y'all to roll with winners, gave y'all ample time to pledge fealty to realest nikkas in it. Now it's too late. #StarkSet #WolfGang #YoungGoon #Brandalf #JeezyTheSnowman #GrandmasterSansa #RickonDaDon #DatCore We on the prowl, bytches. :steviej:

giphy.gif

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
So my coworker is arguing that it is physically impossible for the Mountain to knock off the Viper's teeth while laying down. and crush his skull while having his core shredded.

I tried to explain to him that the Mountain is abnormally strong...but he didn't buy it.

In a show with shadow babies, dragons, and white walkers....that's where he draws the line?

One thing the show failed to really hammer on is how big and strong the Mountain is. He's a freak.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Actually, nah. Would have to be in JBO. Word came down, there's to be no nudity anywhere in this forum. It's not my call, it's the people that run the site. I don't post in this thread often enough to police it, but I'd have to delete any nudes I do see.

Fred.
then let it be in JBO. I just want a nude compilation.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
In a show with shadow babies, dragons, and white walkers....that's where he draws the line?

One thing the show failed to really hammer on is how big and strong the Mountain is. He's a freak.

:russ: I know right...he keep going back to this point of the fight...talking about the physics of it...

I tried to give him the background on the Mountain but he said even if he was that strong and big...is impossible.

at this point I'm :yeshrug:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
So my coworker is arguing that it is physically impossible for the Mountain to knock off the Viper's teeth while laying down. and crush his skull while having his core shredded.

I tried to explain to him that the Mountain is abnormally strong...but he didn't buy it.

The Mountain was wearing leather gloves over mailed fists, so while it didn't look like he had anything on under the gloves, there was definitely mail. Coupled with him being freakishly strong....yea, he's turning teeth to chiclets. Don't know if that also means he could supply enough pressure to cave in his head like that.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
so if Oberyn knew Brazilian jiujitsu would he have survived and blocked that dude from getting to his face? I mean i guess not after that strike that dazed him

and I thought it was brutal to watch Batman get his back broken...holy shyt would Batman even survive in Game of Thrones...

@Mr. Somebody :mjpls:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Agree 1000%. People are like, "Why didn't Oberyn do this or that?" "Why did he HAVE to let his vendetta get in the way?" :beli:

Oberyn didn't do shyt. GRRM did. It's his master level troll ass that does this every season (as a byproduct of the books). GRRM'S thing is that he wants to break all the writing conventions (e.g. poetic justice, hero arch, etc). We get it, dude. We got it a long time ago.

I also don't know how people are supposed to watch a show and not get attached to the characters at all (if they like the show and don't posses some foreknowledge of events). That's not really feasible for most people. When people say, "I love this show," or "I like this show," they're actually saying there's some quality or characteristic about the show they like beyond the basic story-line, which is derived from some character(s). So, if I say, "I love 24" the likelihood of me then turning around and saying, "But, I hate Jack Bauer" or "I have no feelings towards him at all. I'm apathetic," isn't likely. Basically, Jack Bauer = bad ass, so 24 = bad ass.

*Editor's note: I haven't seen one episode of 24. I was just using it as an example. :yeshrug:

We def need a GRRM troll face smiley. That mufukka's troll game is impeccable.