Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
One of y'all most well-liked members is sentenced to death and y'all lost y'all King, but y'all still catching Ws??? :dahell:

:lolJ:

joffrey clapped

tyrion bout to be clapped

everyone heard that confession, tywin as good as dead

u bout to be looking like :dunkface:

:sas1:Look..........brehs............the Lannisters have taken some L's

but these mufukkas since their inception (learn about their history if you don't know) have done nothing but win. The Queen is still technically the queen. Nobody's gonna touch Tywin, he's been the real king this entire time and now he's got a young king who's gonna follow his every command unlike that insane incest love-child. Jamie is still around, though severely handicapped (no pun intended) and the main power still runs through House Lannister. They still rule the iron throne. The only shot ANYBODY has is that the Iron Bank comes to collect or the threat from up North forces an uneasy alliance. Until one of these events happens....... they're still undefeated in the finals, working on their 4th ring in a row. You don't have to like it..........but..........

There's nothing you or any Starks, Baratheons, and Targaryens can do about it :sas2:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:sas1:Look..........brehs............the Lannisters have taken some L's

but these mufukkas since their inception (learn about their history if you don't know) have done nothing but win. The Queen is still technically the queen. Nobody's gonna touch Tywin, he's been the real king this entire time and now he's got a young king who's gonna follow his every command unlike that insane incest love-child. Jamie is still around, though severely handicapped (no pun intended) and the main power still runs through House Lannister. They still rule the iron throne. The only shot ANYBODY has is that the Iron Bank comes to collect or the threat from up North forces an uneasy alliance. Until one of these events happens....... they're still undefeated in the finals, working on their 4th ring in a row. You don't have to like it..........but..........

There's nothing you or any Starks, Baratheons, and Targaryens can do about it :sas2:
bookmarked for upping

:shaq:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
4f5b3342-1391-429d-9dfa-574ee49b7ba0.jpg
The king of this :troll: shyt :russ:
2ddc4837-b081-404d-aef6-6caa37e05e69.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also, its about time someone started a GOT nudes thread :sas2:

Actually, nah. Would have to be in JBO. Word came down, there's to be no nudity anywhere in this forum. It's not my call, it's the people that run the site. I don't post in this thread often enough to police it, but I'd have to delete any nudes I do see.

Fred.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
What GoT podcasts do y'all listen to? A cast of kings and the Baldmove one are my go to casts but sometimes I be feinding for another perspective.....and neither one put their latest episode up yet

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This was the most brutal episode since Ned Stark's beheading. That ending hurt. :wow:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
What GoT podcasts do y'all listen to? A cast of kings and the Baldmove one are my go to casts but sometimes I be feinding for another perspective.....and neither one put their latest episode up yet
Post Show Recaps hosted by Rob Cesternino and Josh Wigler. They go live 15 minutes after the show ends. They never spoil anything even though Josh Wigler is a book reader.

Post Show Recaps – LIVE TV Podcasts | Walking Dead, Game of Thrones

I also check out AfterBuzz TV sometimes, but its not as good as Post show recaps.

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
He just had to go extra. He couldnt just kill the giant and be done with.:beli:

the dude raped and killed his sister, murdered his niece and neph, following Tywins orders....

extra breh??

Killing The Mountain without him implicating/making Tywin out a liar in itself would not suffice.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
the dude raped and killed his sister, murdered his niece and neph, following Tywins orders....

extra breh??

Killing The Mountain without him implicating/making Tywin out a liar in itself would not suffice.
I hear you but Its extra because his skull is in pieces now. He went out there claiming to fight for tyrion but he really just wanted to use it to serve his own agenda. Look at him now.. :snoop: