Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
So.....Oberyn is the best fighter in GOT? He could of made pretty easy work out of the Mountain.

How would he do against a Prime Jamie or Belmy?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So is Arya and the Hound just going to walk away from the Aerie?? I mean, the Lords of the Vale are definitely down for the #Starkset, so if they get news that someone claiming to be Arya Stark is at the gate wouldn't they want to confirm it??

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
The summary of last night's fight

LL

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Should check this vid out brehs. Not spoilers of anything in the future. Just a basic summary of how we got here following the history of Rhaegar. Talks about Ned, Oberyn, Jamie, Mad King, etc.

ETA: Again...this character was never "shown" on the show. Its just the history behind it and how it shaped the following years.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you guys confused about Arya and The Hound found the news. My view is that Arya was laughing because the whole time the Hound was thinking he was going to get a big reward for returning one of her nieces to safety and then when they get there they find out she died three days ago. So that's why she was laughing....He went through all that trouble for nothing.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I think you guys confused about Arya and The Hound found the news. My view is that Arya was laughing because the whole time the Hound was thinking he was going to get a big reward for returning one of her nieces to safety and then when they get there they find out she died three days ago. So that's why she was laughing....He went through all that trouble for nothing.
I thought she did it because everytime she is close to a family member they end up being dead and instead of crying she let out that crazy laugh