Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad they hired this dude to be the Mountain. The previous one they had was skinny as hell and looked like a white wilt chamberlain. I was thinking:usure:if they use this dude for the Viper fight.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
as soon as the show finished, first thing i did was log on to the coli and look at reactions. i was cracking the fukk up :russ:

and we still got 2 more episodes left :whew: the coli servers going to explode
yo does anyone know what page number on this thread was when the fight started. I was on the phone when it started, so i couldnt participate in the fukkery :feedme:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
nick-young-celebrates-missed-3-during-knicks-game.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I am actor Pedro Pascal. I play Oberyn in Game of Thrones, Ask me anything. : IAmA
Lena is one of my favorite persons. And she (in life) is so funny and so smart, such a good person, a good friend and a good mother, I think everyone on that set and anyone who comes in contact with her develops an instant crush. Talk about male or female, you're going to get a crush on her easy. And I was just lucky that I got to work with her and hit it off and continue being friends.

sooooo.....did he get friendzoned or did get the goods from her?

I think that my first day onset was actually a pretty big scene, this was my scene in Tyrion's cell with Peter Dinklage, and it's a beautifully written scene but it was really important to me to get it right. And I was really nervous. And it turned out not to be a difficult scene to shoot because Peter was so amazing to work with and he's such a generous actor. And our director Alik Sakharov, he was the director of that episode, and he's one of the best directors I've ever worked with, so that and the amazing writing turned it into (to this day) one of the best workdays I've ever had.

And of course, as far as what is upon us in the next episode, The Viper versus the Mountain, was one of the most challenging things I've ever done.

Damn. On the first day dude shot the cell scene. :whew:
I'd been nervous. But he and Peter got it right.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
True blood didn't follow the source material and the perception is that the quality is lacking and the show veered toward the ridiculous... Ill still be watching every week but it's not considered one of the top shows on tv and it had the potential... As much as I hate to see my favorite characters die I want to see what the creators payoff is

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ending was insane. Need to be a twist they can't do my boy Tyrion like this.

I think Jamie will convince Tywin to let Tyrion go to the wall since it was kind of a draw.

This sets up a Jon Snow and Tyrion reunion and may even have them colliding (or allying :lupe:) with Stannis' bytch ass.

I think Stannis is going to show up at the wall next sunday and rescue the Night's Watch. Sort of like how Tywin did him at blackwater.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
well u gotta remember bronn is a sellsword. if he could kill a nikka from behind instead of fighting him 1 on 1 he will. im taking honor and being brave enough to shoot the fair 1 into account. bronn sold out his homey who put him on in kings landing. i mean i understand its the mountain, but if he was truly as good a fighter as oberyn, he woulda came in with a similar gameplan and just as confident. sellswords are not knights.
They wuznt homies, it wuz a business relationship

Never seen Bronn turn down a fade for tha right price

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
its not just about the red viper and his fate tho, its a domino effect. without spoiling anything, everything in the show is connected and sets off chains of events. if you change his story for the show's sake, u gonna have to change ALOT of people's stories too.
I posted how simple it would be to keep dude alive in the book thread.:yeshrug:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I am actor Pedro Pascal. I play Oberyn in Game of Thrones, Ask me anything. : IAmA
Lena is one of my favorite persons. And she (in life) is so funny and so smart, such a good person, a good friend and a good mother, I think everyone on that set and anyone who comes in contact with her develops an instant crush. Talk about male or female, you're going to get a crush on her easy. And I was just lucky that I got to work with her and hit it off and continue being friends.

sooooo.....did he get friendzoned or did get the goods from her?

I think that my first day onset was actually a pretty big scene, this was my scene in Tyrion's cell with Peter Dinklage, and it's a beautifully written scene but it was really important to me to get it right. And I was really nervous. And it turned out not to be a difficult scene to shoot because Peter was so amazing to work with and he's such a generous actor. And our director Alik Sakharov, he was the director of that episode, and he's one of the best directors I've ever worked with, so that and the amazing writing turned it into (to this day) one of the best workdays I've ever had.

And of course, as far as what is upon us in the next episode, The Viper versus the Mountain, was one of the most challenging things I've ever done.

Damn. On the first day dude shot the cell scene. :whew:
I'd been nervous. But he and Peter got it right.
It's actually incredible to think that the cell scene was his first shoot :wow: For him to be nervous and nail it the way he did speaks to his talent. I'm actually shocked. That will be one of my favourite scenes for years to come. Gonna have to check for more of his stuff.

As far as him and Lena... (can't embed)

They looking real friendly in that video :leon:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Bruh, you said Oberyn was gonna die, I just wanted to make sure you're not a book reader.
You trolling, ain't helping.
Trolling? N1gga, how am I trolling.

I just said he was gonna die cuz the dude he was fighting. I never even got into this show till last season. And I hate reading books like that.(that fantasy/fictional sh1t) I prefer visuals :stopitslime: