Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Actually he did, he stated the blue print to beat the Mountain, and was willing to do it if he could get a castle out of it. Just because you think you can do something that risks your life, doesn't mean you should automatically do it. Bronn is damn good fighter, it's made clear in the books and the series. He would have taken out the Mountain because he wouldn't have gotten emotional and left himself vulnerable.

Also, we saw what being honorable can do to you in this series, so there's no such thing as dirty tactics in game of thrones. Unless you want to die that is:ld:

:childplease:you feel it would've been easy to turn down all that Lannister paper, and have them stirring shyt far away in the West without any supervision?
What has happened was the optimal option for a realm trying to rebuild after civil war.

you both replied to me on different subjects but i got the same answer, i guess im too much in that ned stark mentality about honor :manny: it means a lot to me also. i probably woulda died quick in westeros. i dont think bronn would have killed the mountain as easily as oberyn because even though he is good, he isnt red viper good. the guy's reputation is fierce( no pun intended :wrist:).

n as far as turning down the lannister gold, yea it would not have been the smartest thing, but i wouldnt let them skate off on killing babies and joining the war late without SOME kind of penalty. at least sending jamie to the wall.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This is such a short sighted reactionary post. Maintaining accuracy to source material is the most important aspect of this show
No it isn't...that is just what some book readers want to think so they can have some bizarre feeling of superiority because they know what is coming.
The most important aspect of this show is being entertaining and maintaining the spirit of GRRM's books.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
You seem very strong :sas2: about your hunch

KnowingLookBrettBurke.gif

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
No it isn't...that is just what some book readers want to think so they can have some bizarre feeling of superiority because they know what is coming.
The most important aspect of this show is being entertaining and maintaining the spirit of GRRM's books.

its not just about the red viper and his fate tho, its a domino effect. without spoiling anything, everything in the show is connected and sets off chains of events. if you change his story for the show's sake, u gonna have to change ALOT of people's stories too.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
after having a full night's rest and a gym session to think on it, I'm finally coo with what happened to Oberyn :ehh:. And reading yall posts in here helped me see that. If dude wasn't so obsessed with getting that fukking confession, or at least been more thorough in crippling the Mountain, ie. cutting off his hands or stabbing him one more time, nikka coulda walked outta that courtyard alive and been back at the Brothel with his bytch, smashing all the ass-p*ssy til his dikk withered away. Instead dude kept on jobbering like Dr. Cortex from Crash Bandicoot and got caught slipping :snoop:

4 Seasons in, if we haven't learned anything by now..... we're gonna keep getting set up for heartbreak brehs, no Yeezy :to:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
I'm going back and reading yall reactions to the death scene and OH MY GODDDD

214rw42.jpg

214rw42.jpg

214rw42.jpg

nikkas went from..

scared.gif
at the start of the fight to...

black-people-reaction-to-magic.gif
during the fight to...

iAVAnzdJjaY9a.gif
after Oberyn got tripped and got his teeth knocked out to....

tumblr_m726i8uKys1r2g2ffo1_500.gif
as the Mountain started squeezing O-Block's skull to..

epic-cry.gif
when it was all over :wow:

i love this thread :dead:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I'm going back and reading yall reactions to the death scene and OH MY GODDDD

214rw42.jpg

214rw42.jpg

214rw42.jpg

nikkas went from..

scared.gif
at the start of the fight to...

black-people-reaction-to-magic.gif
during the fight to...

iAVAnzdJjaY9a.gif
after Oberyn got tripped and got his teeth knocked out to....

tumblr_m726i8uKys1r2g2ffo1_500.gif
as the Mountain started squeezing O-Block's skull to..

epic-cry.gif
when it was all over :wow:

i love this thread :dead:

as soon as the show finished, first thing i did was log on to the coli and look at reactions. i was cracking the fukk up :russ:

and we still got 2 more episodes left :whew: the coli servers going to explode

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I think that the scene (viper vs mountain) would have been more dope if it showed a flashback memory of the mountain murdering and raping Elia et al while he confessed. The mountain stayed loyal until the end tho...he never said who sent/paid him.

And the mountain's voice is exactly how I imagined it.

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
OK, so Littlefinger clearly entered this period in Westeros history seeking power

That was made clear. "Chaos is a Ladder"

That was what he wanted. But things have changed now. That Tully bred p*ssy got him foaming at the mouth.

Lets not forget that this is the man who nearly forfeited his life for Catlyn. Brandon Stark sliced him from cock to neck and Petyr still wanted to fight until the death. Catlyn begged Brandon to save his life.

Is it that hard to believe now that he has turned his sights on Sansa as his new goal? Winterfell, or The Vale, or the Iron Throne or whatever may have been his original desire, but I think that Sansa has officially trumped them all and ultra-simp Petyr is returning.

People been big-upping Littlefinger all season as a mastermind, a true player. But he is about to start getting played.

#STARKSET
#WEKNOWWHATYOUWANT
#PAWNTOPLAYER
Yeah thats what i said earlier. When she dropped that " I know what you want" line, you could see little finger going back to simp mode. Its like sansa has finally tapped into her secret power on some gohan shyt. And that power is p*ssy :russ:
ever since the first season, everyone has been telling her how pretty she was, and how she was going to be lady of the north or queen. I think now she finally realized her potential and might be going on that #hardonsimps movement (starting with little finger:sas2:)
I wish grandma tyrell was still around her to school her as well. The combination of little finger and grandma tyrell teaching her the game would be devastating :merchant: