Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
ignore how keeping a character who's supposed to die alive drastically effects the story because of ratings brehs

what would doing that mean for Tyrion? he gets saved in a trial by combat again and then what? nobody gets blamed for the jofferey murder? what are the effects of that in King's Landing breh? how does that change the dynamic between the Lannister family breh? how does that effect the rest of the realm's perception of them breh? in their eyes tyrion just killed the king and got to walk away freely. how does he continue to stay in king's landing after that? Cersei gon hire some assassins or what? cuz she aint just gon let it go like that. Mind you Tywin had just added Oberyn to the council, now he gets involved in that plotline how does his character effect it? He's supposed to be dead, his opinion shouldn't even be in the council at that point. shyt is Oberyn even gonna fukk with them after the fight or is he gonna try to kill Tywin immediately after?

you see how much extra shyt they would have to change and work around just to keep Oberyn going?
shyt has nothing to do with me wanting it the be the exact same way as in the books(but i like how you assumed that just so you could make your opinion seem more valid) cuz i like when they make certain changes to enhance the story, but that's the key word nikka, ENHANCE, not completely alter, you straight up not even thinkin about how it would effect the story as a whole just cuz you liked the character
All that shyt could be explained with not even a bit of heavy creative lifting but I won't go into it because it would involve spoilers.
And a live Oberyn would enhance the show more than a dead one.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
ignore how keeping a character who's supposed to die alive drastically effects the story because of ratings brehs

what would doing that mean for Tyrion? he gets saved in a trial by combat again and then what? nobody gets blamed for the jofferey murder? what are the effects of that in King's Landing breh? how does that change the dynamic between the Lannister family breh? how does that effect the rest of the realm's perception of them breh? in their eyes tyrion just killed the king and got to walk away freely. how does he continue to stay in king's landing after that? Cersei gon hire some assassins or what? cuz she aint just gon let it go like that. Mind you Tywin had just added Oberyn to the council, now he gets involved in that plotline how does his character effect it? He's supposed to be dead, his opinion shouldn't even be in the council at that point. shyt is Oberyn even gonna fukk with them after the fight or is he gonna try to kill Tywin immediately after?

you see how much extra shyt they would have to change and work around just to keep Oberyn going?
shyt has nothing to do with me wanting it the be the exact same way as in the books(but i like how you assumed that just so you could make your opinion seem more valid) cuz i like when they make certain changes to enhance the story, but that's the key word nikka, ENHANCE, not completely alter, you straight up not even thinkin about how it would effect the story as a whole just cuz you liked the character
Except you have the foresight cause u read the books we don't

I'm just pissed because dude was such a good actor and he destroyed every scene he was in

He even made dinklage bend the knee

In all honesty it was a waste to have dude in just 8 episodes

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Except you have the foresight cause u read the books we don't

I'm just pissed because dude was such a good actor and he destroyed every scene he was in

He even made dinklage bend the knee

In all honesty it was a waste to have dude in just 8 episodes
not even, like somebody else said, Tyrion already got saved by trial of combat by Bronn, why would they let the same shyt happen again :mindblown: it'd be wild corny on their part imo

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
yea number 1 is definitely not a reach. jamie is done, barristan is still an amazing fighter at his age but he's only getting older, the hound is good but not as good as his brother, bronn is only good cause of his dirty tactics, loras is just a jouster, jon snow is only up and coming and not even top 10 yet. i cant really think of anybody i would rather have than the viper.
What dirty tactics duz Bronn use?

Bronn>>>>>

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol forreal

i was :wtf: ay shut the fukk up
ddbvm9.gif