Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
My man Obie :to:

vlcsnap-2014-06-02-13h17m09s26_zps706cf051.png
:lupe:
vlcsnap-2014-06-02-13h17m24s254_zps4ad7f34e.png
:banderas:

probably my favorite part of the show

Ramsey out here racking bodies on the low. I hate those bolton fukks.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
in case it isnt clear for anybody, during robert's rebellion, as soon as kings landing fell, tywin ordered the mountain and his men to kill all the targaryens in the city to show robert his loyalty. the mountain found elia martell, rahegar's wife, and their 2 kids, aegon and rhaenys, and killed them. he raped elia, one of his men stabbed rhaenys with his sword, and then the mountain BASHED baby aegon's head into a wall and crushed it. then he wrapped the baby's dead body in a lannister crimson cloak and tywin presented it to robert as a gift. ned wanted robert to arrest the lannisters for that and to send jamie to the wall for killing the king, but robert only said "this is war ned". ned got pissed the fukk off at robert for that and left kings landing to save his sister at the tower of joy in dorne. he couldnt believe that his best friend tolerated the killing of women and children who were not soldiers. jon arryn brokered a peace between dorne and the lannisters in order to keep the peace, but oberyn never ever forgot about it.

Speaking of Jon Arryn. nikka had to be the GOAT negotiator/lawyer. :deadrose: Got Jaime off the death penalty and a life sentence, even got him to keep his job as KG, dissuaded Robert from assassinating the surviving Targaryens and you know how hard Robert had it for Targaryens. Went to Dorne to negotiate peace with out even giving them the lowly henchmen responsible, how you do that?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no way I can see them killing off tyrion. im guessing they'll get him out of it by saying it was a draw since the mountain died too right. both champions lost...it's the only way I can see tyrion getting out of it.

Deal with it. It's a wrap for Tyrion. Tywin and Jaime already made the deal for saving Tyrion and plan to send him to the Wall but his pride and emotion get in the way when his hoe lover against him at the trial and he went :angry: and :pacspit: at his family, his hoe and the community so he wanted demand by combat.

The same reason :to: Oberyn emotions get in the way when he clearly easily win the fight.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When they killed Ned thats when I knew no character is safe RIP to Tyrion next week bruh he gonna be missed also
I'm not longer emotionally invested in any of these characters but now especially Tyrion and Jon Snow. shyt, we could lose both of them next week :to:

At least I have some assurance that my man Podrick is too insignificant a character to have to kill him off :leostare:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Speaking of Jon Arryn. nikka had to be the GOAT negotiator/lawyer. :deadrose: Got Jaime off the death penalty and a life sentence, even got him to keep his job as KG, dissuaded Robert from assassinating the surviving Targaryens and you know how hard Robert had it for Targaryens. Went to Dorne to negotiate peace with out even giving them the lowly henchmen responsible, how you do that?

i dont think he dissuaded robert from killing targaryens. from what viserys says in season 1, they were always running and hiding from assassins.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Couldnt keep his bytch happy though :patrice:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i give mad props to jon arryn tho cause he was one of the most respected men and he kept robert and ned safe from the mad king when he asked for their heads. to me he fukked up by not listening to ned and fukking up the lannisters for their war crimes. we should be seeing tywin AND jamie at the wall right now and cersei married to some lowly northern lord.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was sad and pathetic at the same time BUT the saddest part of this episode to me was the fact that Missandei was all but ready to give up the goodies to my nikka Grey Worm, BUT all he could do was apologize to her and walk away in shame. :to: all Missandei needed was some damn pillar, no stones necessary, and he couldn't even give her that. :damn: breh..this is top 3 self-ether I've ever seen.

True :to: Most slept on post.

When Daenerys told her about pillar and the stones and she realized was like :ohhh: and feel bad :to:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:wow: crushed my soul man. Was like :gladbron: he is gonna do it! That build up. I forgot what show I was watching :damn:. I spoiled it for myself so I can breath for a few people...Its no way I could have continued to watch the show if I didn't. I guess I really need to read the books.

:to: RIP Ned, Rob, and Oberyn :wow: GRRM is such a troll got me again.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Jax

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i give mad props to jon arryn tho cause he was one of the most respected men and he kept robert and ned safe from the mad king when he asked for their heads. to me he fukked up by not listening to ned and fukking up the lannisters for their war crimes. we should be seeing tywin AND jamie at the wall right now and cersei married to some lowly northern lord.

Actually, I think the best course would have been to leave them Lannisters alone. Ban Jaime from KG, refuse the Cersei marriange, and leave Tywin to his devices. Maybe Jon Arryn thought he had to hook up with them because there wasn't another rich house that had a daughter ready for Robert.